Social media - Twitter

NHAMPTON_BEAR

I’m not someone who uses Twitter, to me it’s more of a younger persons platform, but I’ve clicked through on a few of the links that are posted on here. The one constant i’ve seen Is the number of celtic minded posters.

Is Twitter a reflection on the sheer number of young Scots who are celtic minded? I’ve been away from the city for a good few years, so it’s hard for me to judge.

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

I’m not someone who uses Twitter, to me it’s more of a younger persons platform, but I’ve clicked through on a few of the links that are posted on here. The one constant i’ve seen Is the number of celtic minded posters.

Is Twitter a reflection on the sheer number of young Scots who are celtic minded? I’ve been away from the city for a good few years, so it’s hard for me to judge.

I think it’s more to do with obsession than numbers.

Twitter is good I follow all things Rangers mostly with a bit of cricket and local news, made it private as well which is far better.

I tried Twitter last year but found it totally bonkers I found I was wasting my time trying to read everything on it. It meant I spent less time on Follow Follow,usually posters always put up all the good stuff from Twitter.

It's the same wherever you look. Take the Glasgow (Evening) Times site. Any Rangers related story is pounced upon by obsessed rabids.

No, their obsession means they can't help but infest every post Rangers related, we on the other hand tend to just ignore them and their club.

There is a fat specky mincer, think his name is Kennedy or something who appears on literally every single Rangers post. I feel quite sorry for him.

Catholic’s have more time on their hands.
Lets face it, they are more likely to be unemployed, skint, stinking with 3 teeth per gum. Thats a scientific fact.
Were like The Empire in star wars, weve always been the standard, they inadvertently strive to be like us, but there foundations are built on a sewer. IRA, paedophilia, ffs theres a list a mile long.
Fact is we live 24/7 rent free in there nit infested heads.
When i used to listen to radio snyde i would sit slack jawed listening to timmy phoning in on a European night when they were playing and the first thing out of there black mouths was Rangers.
Fact is you see the tramps on twitter because were STILL THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN

Not only Twitter, but life in general.

Obviously not at the moment, but at the bookies I visit daily, it's infested by mentally challengeds and it doesn't matter what time you go in, they're always talking about the Rangers.
Simply luvleh!!!

I once heard that only 15% of twitter accounts are active, which means it’s a reflection of nothing really.

Edit: Also they swarm like flys round shit!

No, they are simply mental

I’m not really a social media person but I’ll follow a link to something that might interest me. I tend to look for the humorous stuff as the serious stuff generally descends into a circus.

It is noticeable how much the tramps latch on to anything Rangers related. I don’t know if you get a lot of bears on the tramps Twitter since I am unlikely to follow links to them.

It occurs to me that they have insecurity issues the way they always push their new club, admin 2, res 12 shyte. I think they are genuinely feart of us.

Twitter is a great platform, don't let them put you off it. It's ideal for keeping informed about the Rangers or any other subject.

What you will notice though, is when Sky Sports, BBC or any major news outlet post about us, the replies are completely infested with filth adding their tuppence worth. It's just weird. I'm not talking about the odd post, I literally mean every single Rangers related post. Quite often they are the first to comment before a Rangers fan. Don't get me wrong, it also happens the other way around but not to the same extent, I've seen supporters of other teams across the UK even comment on their antics which is good. It's almost like an impartial validation that they are mental.

I too linked to Twitter for the first time in November through here. They are a cult.

Celtic, and anti British, ant Tory, pro SNP, infect everything. (I know football and politics are not always hand in hand).

Even Reddit, which actually has a few fun pages and interesting pages to look at, became infected. Scottish pages (subreddits) are no longer about Scotland the country, but Scotland the nation and SNP. There was a post about the IRA getting upvoted either by poets or Americans who were too naive to know what they were doing.

Im ranting now.

to me ,they are on the job 24 hours a day, they are constant ,and organised they are working away putting the boot into us every moment of the day, we seem to play around a little bit ,but are not in the same league as that shower when it comes to the dark arts of hurting your biggest rivals, simply put ,we dont hate them as much as they hate us,

Celtic have a paid online propoganda wing. They are particularly vociferous on Twitter, especially around the child abuse cases at Celtic.

I quite like using Twitter as you can block or mute accounts. It's no crazier than the match thread in the bear pit.

I used to be twitter regularly , but recent events seem to have brought every zoomed out the woodwork , as for the selling minded I’m sure they must use a web crawler or something they are on every tweet about Rangers , lucky if I go on once a week now

I'm on Twitter but slightly hate myself for it. Took me a while to get how it works, but when i did, i soon realised it's infested with filth. Like INFESTED. I never engage with them, decided many moons ago that life is miles better without those mutants in it.

They just comment on everything Rangers related. Twitter can be good my profile is private and it’s all mostly Rangers stuff which is better

I’ve found them to be thin on the ground since their club came out & furloughed this week.

I'm going against the grain here apart from a few sane Rangers Twitter posters the majority of the fans on it are either bellends or thirsty dad's hankering after average looking birds who play up to the fact by saying they support rangers

And the others that just post absolute garbage about rangers to get likes and retweets.

I'm going against the grain here apart from a few sane Rangers Twitter posters the majority of the fans on it are either bellends or thirsty dad's hankering after average looking birds who play up to the fact by saying they support rangers

And the others that just post absolute garbage about rangers to get likes and retweets.
There are lots of decent Gers fans on it, just mute or block the zoomers.

Back