Solanke – Not Not Happening

It has been said all along it depends on Liverpool bringing in a striker. I can’t see Solanke playing much part with them if they strengthen further

I'm not sure if he will come to us or not - but IMO he has no real future at Liverpool, so won't be hanging around there next season. He has to start getting game time somewhere - and it's not going to be at Liverpool whatever anyone says. There are too many ahead of him in the pecking order. The odd appearance in the domestic cups is not sufficient for him.

The sun know heehaw. However I can’t see us getting Solanke. He is a player on the cusp of the 1st team at Liverpool and if available for loan would have a good chance of starting for a lbottom half epl club which would be better preparation if he had a future at Liverpool. The loans we are competing for would be those not quite in the 1st team squad and more likely to be a championship team target.

This article is one of the worst I have read. The only chance we have of getting Solanke is if he isn’t sold, as if he was sold he would be going for over 10 million, with the way the English market is going. The only way we can get him is on loan. Liverpool will add to their strike force thus making Solanke available on loan.

He will not be sold but he will go out on loan. They cannot keep all the strikers they have.

Solanke is a done deal mate!
The Sun story is by Ryan McDonald, a mentally challenged gobshyte, and just wishful thinking on his part!

Says who?

Loads of posters making big predictions a few months back, not one has been accurate. Only Doc our admin can be trusted and he tends to confirm after they have signed.

So I call bollocks on this.

Guessing PL clubs will have to register their 25 man squads soon, with the earlier transfer deadline this year?

Are Liverpool not out in the states to play in the Champions Cup thing....all their players that were on WC duty are probably on holiday still therefore fringe players will be needed out there.

Maybe it could happen after this competition?

Liverpool and the Sun don't mix...bit like mentally challengeds and soap....just doesn't happen!

There's a difference between not being for sale and not going out on loan. Plus, let's be honest if there's one paper that will get zero stories about Liverpool, it's the sun.

I don't believe a word the sun prints apart from the date on the front cover.
I do hope however this lad is not coming to us. Too inconsistent for our needs .

Says who?

Loads of posters making big predictions a few months back, not one has been accurate. Only Doc our admin can be trusted and he tends to confirm after they have signed.

So I call bollocks on this.
You throwing shade at the Doc?:eek:

This nonsense about it being a ‘done deal’ has to stop. He’s not here so it’s not a done deal at all. Maybe we have a chance but fed up reading it’s done when it clearly isn’t. I’m not ridiculously excited about this one anyway tbh, he’s still a young lad and has yet to prove himself at senior level. No doubt he has potential but coming up here is never easy. The article is also nonsense, complete click bait, if he was being sold we’d have absolutely no chance of signing him, the fact that he’ll remain a Liverpool players means there is still a possibility. One thing is for sure, he won’t be near their starting 11 next season.

This nonsense about it being a ‘done deal’ has to stop. He’s not here so it’s not a done deal at all. Maybe we have a chance but fed up reading it’s done when it clearly isn’t. I’m not ridiculously excited about this one anyway tbh, he’s still a young lad and has yet to prove himself at senior level. No doubt he has potential but coming up here is never easy. The article is also nonsense, complete click bait, if he was being sold we’d have absolutely no chance of signing him, the fact that he’ll remain a Liverpool players means there is still a possibility. One thing is for sure, he won’t be near their starting 11 next season.

Good post.

Absolute nonsense.

Solanke is a far superior footballer to Morelos in pretty much every department.

There's absolutely zero evidence to back that up. Solanke was trending on Twitter the other night simply because Liverpool fans were appalled at how bad he was playing.

Ah The Sun.

That highgly reliable source for news on all things Liverpool.
2jibmd.jpg

A rag full of lies :mad:

Back