**sold**

Andythebear1972

Official Ticketer
One adult ticket, GR2, Row T.

QR code.

FV is £48

Can no longer attend, my 4 month old son has been admitted to hospital with suspected meningitis and he’s going to be in here for a bit I think. I can email or WhatsApp the QR code across.

Many thanks

One adult ticket, GR2, Row T.

QR code.

FV is £48

Can no longer attend, my 4 month old son has been admitted to hospital with suspected meningitis and he’s going to be in here for a bit I think. I can email or WhatsApp the QR code across.

Many thanks
Take,if bigger doesn't.

@BiggarLoyal I’m going to be in the hospital for the next few days at least, are you able to DM me your details/sort payment? No worries if not, there’s a few others in line if you no longer want it.

Many thanks

Thanks for the kind wishes folks, it is appreciated.

I think I’m going to donate the ticket money to the staff here as they have been incredible so far.

Still waiting on the details from the chap who messaged first, if there’s nothing by tomorrow I’ll pass it on to whoever was after, as I won’t be on here much after today for a few days I’d imagine.

All the best

Thanks for the kind wishes folks, it is appreciated.

I think I’m going to donate the ticket money to the staff here as they have been incredible so far.

Still waiting on the details from the chap who messaged first, if there’s nothing by tomorrow I’ll pass it on to whoever was after, as I won’t be on here much after today for a few days I’d imagine.

All the best
Nice one,all the best pal.

Don’t think the chap who bought it has been online since he said Take. Never heard from him at all. Not sure how to play it, is there a rule about this sort of thing?

Back