Solihull Moors v Rangers Colts Date/kick-off time

KinkyAfro

Ross County for the first team the next night means plenty will be put off. I know I’m not gonna go now.

RainMan1972

If we get to final of this and say it was played at something like McDiarmid Park/Fir Park I wonder how many fans would attend.

Alergy

Not just me that had been misreading it for years then?
It's certainly a confusing name, and you could be forgiven for assuming a connection to the Land Rover factory.

My first thought was a bit of cultural racism. Since they're not far from Shakespeare country my mind went Othello in the Black Country, or The Moor of Solihull.

According to Wikipedia it's much more prosaic:

"It was founded in 2007 by the merger of Moor Green (founded in 1901) and Solihull Borough (founded in 1953)"

Viper_RFC

45 mins from my old mans house.

Any idea where you’re parking?
No idea yet mate, still to look into it properly, I know they have parking at the ground, but gets busy quickly and not the best. Trying to find out if you can use jaguar land rover beside it? Alternatively and possibly easiest option at mo is NCP Car Park at Birmingham Airport (B26 3QT). This is around a 15minute walk from the ground, believe costs £3.

lutonloyal

Ticket purchased for the official Solihull site in the Rangers away section seats. Will have to make this low key though and drive there straight from work in Bedford.

A rare occasion watching any Rangers side sober for this Luton Bear :))

Mancbear

This ground looks like it's in the middle of nowhere! What's the best way to get there by public transport? Train to the airport then taxi?

helicopter-sunday

This ground looks like it's in the middle of nowhere! What's the best way to get there by public transport? Train to the airport then taxi?
If you get to the airport, or even Birmingham international train station (pretty much the same place) it’s a short taxi ride away.

dookieno8

I would suggest everyone going to the game travel to birmingham international airport/train station.

Resorts World there will keep you occupied for a couple of hours at least.

Solihull town centre is further away from the ground and it's a bit of a faff to get to from international.