Solihull Moors v Rangers Colts

I'd hold fire on booking transport, a Saturday 3pm kick off away day in England to fill the international week void is too good to be true

I'd hold fire on booking transport, a Saturday 3pm kick off away day in England to fill the international week void is too good to be true

It probably already been confirmed as the 12th at 3pm as per the fixture release last Friday

The SPFL would have put TBC if any doubt

It can't be delayed for 10 days like Ballymena since we play Young Boys on 23rd October in the UEFA Youth League

It won't happen on the 12th.

Game can't be moved until international squads are confirmed and we make a request for a postponement.

As I posted above I guess everything been already agreed for the 12th
12th is the scheduled date. We can't request it be moved until the international squads are confirmed and we have the required number away to request a postponement.

12th is the scheduled date. We can't request it be moved until the international squads are confirmed and we have the required number away to request a postponement.

I am aware of the rules on this

Ballymena was confirmed for last night on 22nd August along with all other fixtures for round 3 that was down to the possibility of International call-ups since Ballymena confirmed that

Due to other factors the Solihull game is going ahead at planned otherwise as per Ballymena there would have been an alternative date listed last Friday or TBC listed

I am aware of the rules on this

Ballymena was confirmed for last night on 22nd August along with all other fixtures for round 3 that was down to the possibility of International call-ups since Ballymena confirmed that

Due to other factors the Solihull game is going ahead at planned otherwise as per Ballymena there would have been an alternative date listed last Friday or TBC listed

August 22nd was the day after international squads started being announced and we hit the threshold required to request a cancellation.

As at the draw date, the Ballymena game was scheduled for September 7/8.

Once squads are confirmed we'll look to have it moved. Until they are, we can't do anything.

August 22nd was the day after international squads started being announced and we hit the threshold required to request a cancellation.

As at the draw date, the Ballymena game was scheduled for September 7/8.

Once squads are confirmed we'll look to have it moved. Until they are, we can't do anything.

Still think we will be the 12th October otherwise the SPFL would have said otherwise

Actually just checked Ballymena themselves confirmed the game on 19th August

3 Rangers players in that squad however out on loan so it counts toward those clubs

Time will tell if 12th or not

alternative date would be 29th/30th October
Players on development loans (Robby McCrorie, Palmer, Kelly) remain eligible to play for the Colts in the Challenge Cup.

The stadium seats 770 across the three different seated areas of the ground. Overall capacity is 3,050
- Wikipedia
Recent home attendances
DateOpponentAttendance
06/08/2019​
Torquay United
1613​
10/08/2019​
Aldershot Town
1109​
17/08/2019​
Ebbsfleet United
955​
26/08/2019​
Eastleigh
1779​
- footballwebpages.co.uk

If this game does go ahead on the 12th October at 3pm then it will be a cracking day.

There aren't any pubs on the doorstep of the ground, but there are a few that are close enough to walk (if you're fit enough) and there are plenty of pubs a short taxi ride away.

The Dingle, Olton Tavern, Resorts World are all a short taxi ride away.

The closest pub is the Greville Arms, but it's still a good 20 minute walk.

Solihull Town centre is only a couple of miles away and obviously has loads of boozers.

If you're staying in or around Birmingham centre then avoid Digbeth. An Irish bar on every corner.

Solihull's record attendance is 3,600, will be interesting to see how close we get to that.

If this game does go ahead on the 12th October at 3pm then it will be a cracking day.

There aren't any pubs on the doorstep of the ground, but there are a few that are close enough to walk (if you're fit enough) and there are plenty of pubs a short taxi ride away.

The Dingle, Olton Tavern, Resorts World are all a short taxi ride away.

The closest pub is the Greville Arms, but it's still a good 20 minute walk.

Solihull Town centre is only a couple of miles away and obviously has loads of boozers.

If you're staying in or around Birmingham centre then avoid Digbeth. An Irish bar on every corner.

Solihull's record attendance is 3,600, will be interesting to see how close we get to that.
This post has it nailed. (I grew up in Solihull)

Any chance the game could be played a week later?

As far as I can see, the international break is over and neither side have a fixture.

This post has it nailed. (I grew up in Solihull)

Any chance the game could be played a week later?

As far as I can see, the international break is over and neither side have a fixture.

19th October is the FA Cup 4th qualifying round which I presume is where Solihull enter?

Solihull put on Twitter last night the game will be played on the 12th at 3PM. They have already postponed their scheduled league game for that weekend.

Solihull Moors can confirm that they have today received an official request from the SPFL to move our Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup fourth round fixture against Rangers Colts.

This was due to our opponents request in accordance with SPFL rule section G7 which entitles a club to apply for rearrangement where three or more of its players are unavailable due to international selection.

As a result, the tie will now move to Tuesday 29th October, with a kick-off time of 7:45pm at the SportNation.bet Stadium.

Our scheduled Vanarama National League fixture away to Hartlepool United, which was due to take place on this date, has now been rearranged to take place on Tuesday 5th November (7:45pm).

The SPFL request means that our fixture against Bromley on Saturday 12th October shall now remain as originally scheduled.

Ticket prices for our fourth round tie against Rangers Colts will be announced shortly.

Just looked at first page and this might have been asked already, is it pay at gate or ticket entry.

And where will we get tkts ?.

Back