Solihull Moors v Rangers Colts

This ground looks like it's in the middle of nowhere! What's the best way to get there by public transport? Train to the airport then taxi?
If you get to the airport, or even Birmingham international train station (pretty much the same place) it’s a short taxi ride away.

I would suggest everyone going to the game travel to birmingham international airport/train station.

Resorts World there will keep you occupied for a couple of hours at least.

Solihull town centre is further away from the ground and it's a bit of a faff to get to from international.

What’s the expectations for this game? I see sky bet have us at 8/1, guessing that tells it’s own story?

same as scotland. you need to find a space to park in.

giphy.gif

haha sorry mate.

I can't remember to be honest... should have sufficient... otherwise i'd say park in the centre of NEC way and get a taxi over.

It's only a short trip up the M40 for us. Probably try and get there a bit early but equally don't want to freeze my tits off!

I'm heading down later this morning to cover the game and happy to grab a beer later if anyone fancies.

Swithering on whether to head along, I'm in central brum tonight - need to see when I finish in here

I'm driving from Oxford but looking at map, seems the Stadium is very close to Birmingham International train station and airport. Lots of taxis available.

Bears in Birmingham can get trains from New Street: takes 10-15 minutes, very regular services.

There's a train station in Solihull, trains from Snow Hill, but the station is on other side of Solihull from the ground.

Otherwise, driving, best to come in on A45 from Brum city centre, or off Junction 6 from the M40.

That's all the travel news, now back to Sally for the weather...

I'm driving from Oxford but looking at map, seems the Stadium is very close to Birmingham International train station and airport. Lots of taxis available.

Bears in Birmingham can get trains from New Street: takes 10-15 minutes, very regular services.

There's a train station in Solihull, trains from Snow Hill, but the station is on other side of Solihull from the ground.

Otherwise, driving, best to come in on A45 from Brum city centre, or off Junction 6 from the M40.

That's all the travel news, now back to Sally for the weather...

Yep, I'd be New St to International & then a taxi. bout 30 minutes in total each way

Back