Solihull Moors v Rangers Colts

Tremendous listening those last 20 minutes

Gutted for bears that were waiting on a winner for money.

I was in happy place of having taken the win cashout prematcg and left the draw no bet to run. Wonder what the original To Qualify price was :rolleyes:

Tremendous to hear an old favourite during the penalties. Well done to the bears who travelled. Never in doubt given how good they were at the Alkass shootout.

At home to Wrexham on 16th November which is international week. Get it in Ibrox and activate smart cards for ST holders, £5 public sale, let's fill the place.
It was supposed to be international week we played this game, postponed due to our youths in Scotland squad. Possibly the same this time not sure what the youth international fixtures are.

Sorry to disappoint but bootlegger said if it went it ahead on proposed date he couldn’t make it.

Just shows how far we’ve come from seeing McCoists team get knocked out at the QF of this tournament by QOTS in 12-13!

The U-21s have reached the bloody same stage with arguably tougher games!
I still get the shivers thinking about Alloa away.

Well done the Colts, get it played at Ibrox.

Nice message at the end of the radio stream

fYWWLdL.jpg
Oh boy. Do they underestimate the obsession of the fuckwits over the river. To suggest their social media is going to be busy is one hell of an understatement

Some of the results our younger squads are churning out are really encouraging. :)

What standard would you say the conference is? SPFL 1 or 2? Better/worse.

Bootlegger half time draw - make it happen

Club can cover the cost of his holiday

Some of the results our younger squads are churning out are really encouraging. :)

What standard would you say the conference is? SPFL 1 or 2? Better/worse.

A tremendous result for the youngsters. Marvellous. Not really worth comparing standards of the respective leagues since a poster earlier in the thread says Solihull made 9 changes from last weekends line-up.

The Wrexham game will almost certainly be moved due to our youngsters getting international call ups. Same as this round was moved. Late November sometime would be my guess.

Genuinely good result for the Colts. I know that Grezda takes a lot of stick on here but we should not forget that prior to us signing him, he was a bona fide international player and highly rated in Croatian club football. Hopefully the guy can earn himself a decent loan after the New Year to a club where he will get a game and a chance to resurrect his career. Doing what he did tonight is the right way to go about it.

Back