Solsjaer gone?

FAIqje1XoAE1XAA

Wee mate man u fan reckons he's away? Can't say I've heard :D
He's a shite manager. Man Ure only employed him, as they were desperate and he scored the winning goal in EC final in 99. I think Utd should break the bank for Simeone from Atletico. He's what they need.

He's a shite manager. Man Ure only employed him, as they were desperate and he scored the winning goal in EC final in 99. I think Utd should break the bank for Simeone from Atletico. He's what they need.
Think Simeone will be at Atletico for a while yet, great chance to win the league again this year.

They really need to get rid of OGS though, Conte must surely be on their radar?

He's absolute horseshit. He should never have been allowed to be manager for this long.

Zidane will be my bet to take over. He gets along with Ronaldo so that'll be the key factor in a new manager coming in. Not a chance Conte and Ronaldo could work with each other.

He is simply their boards fall guy. He takes the heat off them on a fairly regular basis and is a useful idiot to have around.

Signing Ronaldo is the worst thing that could of happened to him.......expectations are through the roof now and any defeat will be pounced on.
To be fair being an inept and out his depth tactical manager is probably a greater problem than a player who gives him a goal head start most games

OGS shouldn’t have got the job in the first place

He’s not good enough and they should punt him asap

Back