Some goal by beerman

Good finish.

Don't want to slate the boy but I don't think he's good enough, and he's playing for Malta u21s hardly anything to get excited about

Not sure he'll feature much if at all this season, especially with John signing, but just needs to keep working hard and things like that certainly won't do him any harm. Still think the kid can have a future with us.

That was a cracking goal.
great young player in my opinion.
Would have him down the left playing just in front of Big Lee in a nano second.
Deserves a chance this season in my opinion.

Good finish.

Don't want to slate the boy but I don't think he's good enough, and he's playing for Malta u21s hardly anything to get excited about

I must admit I'm surprised he doesn't play for the 1st team.
I think I must be underestimating them or overestimating him

Some goal, nice to see him brave enough to cut in and shoot on his weaker foot. Hope he gets an opportunity to feature and impress through the season.

Right foot as well!

He's still developing, hopefully he can make the step up, nobody should write off a youth at this stage.

That was a cracking goal.
great young player in my opinion.
Would have him down the left playing just in front of Big Lee in a nano second.
Deserves a chance this season in my opinion.

Wearing number 11 in that game so probably being utilised at left midfield for Malta so could be an option for us. Cracking goal

Good finish.

Oh piss off.

Don't want to slate the boy?!? You've done exactly that ffs.

How can you honestly say he's not good enough when he has only played a handful of games?! I feel sorry for our young players

Nice goal, let's try and not write this one off before he has matured and gets more first team opportunities.

Wonderful goal. I thought he may have been sent on loan somewhere at least until January.

Good finish.

It is if you're under 21 and Maltese, I reckon.

Great goal- is he worth a run on the left wing? Seems to be better going forward than he is defending...

Not sure the boy is a defender but might develop into a decent left-mid/winger.

Definitely something there though.

Oh piss off.

Don't want to slate the boy?!? You've done exactly that ffs.

How can you honestly say he's not good enough when he has only played a handful of games?! I feel sorry for our young players

you can only judge the games he's played and from what i've seen he's nothing special, if he was good enough long term why has he been punted back down to the development squad and not been in and around the first team ?

Never slated him either just says he's not good enough IMO long term.

Cracking goal , he'll probably be 3rd of 4th choice on the left this season though , might have been best going out on loan

Great goal.

Would like to see him as second choice behind Wallace this season or out on loan playing first team football.

Think he has what's it takes to develop into a first team starter in a couple of years.

Quite amazing how often our young players are rubbished on this forum, whilst scum youngsters are bigged up and massively over valued.

You'd almost believe that this forum was full of tims deliberately trying to undermine our clubs player valuations and breed discontent like fifth columnists.

For what it's worth, cracking goal from a very promising young lad who I can see developing into a fine player with the right coaching

Back