Some of the goals we have scored this season have been outstanding.

20210226-072109.gif

A recent example of how good we can be B-D

I make that 15 seconds to go from basically centre half to goal. A goal any team in Europe would rightly be proud of.

Last edited:
20210226-072109.gif

I make that 15 seconds to go from basically centre half to goal. A goal any team in Europe would rightly be proud of.
Watched the move and goal so many times now, outstanding stuff.

Outragous goal,pure class . that to me is our goal of the season .
The way alfie left the defender for dead was the kind of play you see in the epl from city and the accuracy to find kent and what about the finish .The turn from hagi,WOW, 2 men dead in a hairs breath. Sexy football

Some of it has been unreal. This season, I can think of goals going into double figures where our combination play and movement has been tremendous.

Sadly, some of our own talk this team down with their 'not been at their best at times' chat. Ignoring what it takes to win titles, was never a phrase heard with any regularity in recent years when another team were scoring last minute winners against the likes of Hamilton.

There's not been a Scottish team scoring goals like that consistently on the European stage for a long, long time.

20210226-072109.gif

Kamara is unbelievable there the angles he sees to start the move , wow

Do you still get season review Dvds or does the licensing thes days make that impossible? Would definitely buy a goals compilation one!

Jack's goal against Killie would be goal of the season in most, but probably won't even be in the top 3 for this season.

20210226-072109.gif

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Antwerp were no Ross county after all.

We haven't played 1 decent team in Europe yet, it's just luck and the devil this far. I will judge our goals when we play a big team

B-D

Some outstanding individual goals and some breathtaking team goals.

Long may it continue

We must have scored 25-30 amazing goals this season Winkie.

Quite incredible standard.

Everybody refers to our defensive record, but our goal quality has been incredible. So many brilliant moves on top of moments of individual brilliance.

Kamara making the angle then finding that pass to Hagi is sensational.

Everything about that goal is just absolute quality.

20210226-072109.gif

You can see why Gerrard is so proud of that one, it is exactly what we work on in training

Kamara breaking the lines with a perfectly weighted pass forward
Hagi dropping deep then turning instantly to take 3 men out
Morelos rotating to the right getting 1 on 1 with the defender
Kent rotating to the centre with a perfectly timed run

All executed to perfection

Hagi's turn there is sublime, most players take a touch and pass it backwards or sideways. Very simple but it takes a football brain to pull that off.

20210226-072109.gif

This tops it for me. Roofe from 50 yards was a great bit of skill, but I much prefer the team goals like this. The togetherness is clear to see. What a feeling to see that over and over again. A thing of beauty from start to finish.

20210226-072109.gif

That goal is a thing of beauty, total football at its best, every team would love to be able to score a goal like that, not many could.

The Rangers goal of the season competition is going to be impossible to call this year due to the number of sublime goals we’ve scored.

Back