Some pics from Rangers Pittodrie dressing room in 1987 League Win

:D It‘s McCoist, If you zoom in it looks very much like MCCoist. You can see him in other pics with his top off.

edit...I should have looked at all the pics before posting, there’s a few with their top off.
Iirc the only piece of clothing ally had left by the time he got to the dressing room was his jocks.bears had taken his top and shorts

It‘s McCoist, If you zoom in it looks very much like MCCoist. You can see him in other pics with his top off.

edit...I should have looked at all the pics before posting, there’s a few with their top off.
Defo Super Ally, I think Jimmy Phillips is on the opposite side of the photo

Beach End to Centre Circle in under 10 seconds - lol

What a day - i'm sure it is why dolly hate us so much :)

I was wrecked up in the Aberdeen end ,winding up the sheepshaggers.
Mate got chucked out ,and when i finally arrived home ,my girlfriend at the time chucked me out also.
Happy times.

Great photos. What a day that was - and what a night too. Tremendous celebrations.

How do you post pics on here?

Got an iPhone and I’m tech savvy just can’t find the attachment link or it won’t allow to copy and paste

Were these pictures in the press at the time? Some look familiar.
I don't think so. My brother has a mate who was photographer on one of the Aberdeen papers at the time; that's how he got a pass for the area. Maybe his pal got them published but I don't think so; i'd probably remember that.

How do you post pics on here?

Got an iPhone and I’m tech savvy just can’t find the attachment link or it won’t allow to copy and paste
The only way to post pics seems to be to post them first to somewhere else like Twitter or Facebook then post the link to here.

Back