Some Roofe GIFs for Y’all

I can't wait for / hope that footage emerges from a different angle so we can see the players immediate reaction to the attempt as it's sailing towards the goal. I reckon it'll be gold with at least one of them losing their shit (in a happy way).

In the meantime, I'll enjoy these on repeat. :D

I can't wait for / hope that footage emerges from a different angle so we can see the players immediate reaction to the attempt as it's sailing towards the goal. I reckon it'll be gold with at least one of them losing their shit (in a happy way).

Hopefully the away days video on RTV should have some alternate angles.

Its a shame there is no footage from our bench.

The highlights at the end of the tim game showed the goal from the opposite stand so there is footage from different angle .

One for the statisticians ( or the Geeks as I like to call them )

Accodring to analytics platform Opta, Roofe's wonder goal was hit from 54.6 yards out - the greatest distance of any goal ever scored in the competition.

michael-kane-iein013134-24-03-2017-15-27-14.jpg

" Not a lot of people know that "

I'd like to see a clip of roofe watching it as it flies through the air and his reaction at it hitting the net (presumably he was still on the deck) As soon as he hits it he must have known it had a chance.

I wonder will rangers away days have some?

Gets better everyone you see it. Determination, strength in the challenge, dribbling skill, vision, technique, confidence.

Best goal ever.

I remember when he was coming on I turned to the wife and moaned because the surface was so terrible and he was just coming back from injury. Shows what I know.

We both couldn't believe what we saw when it went in. We both sat slack jawed for a seconf before we burst out laughing.

I remember when he was coming on I turned to the wife and moaned because the surface was so terrible and he was just coming back from injury. Shows what I know.

We both couldn't believe what we saw when it went in. We both sat slack jawed for a seconf before we burst out laughing.

slack jawed wife.. interesting.

In the top one, you see a guy walking out of the stadium, knowing that was going in without looking raises his arm and gives it the 'I've had enough'

Back