Some stats - Us v Them

Fitba Juice

Apart from the obvious ones, I am finding it most pleasing that we are opening the scoring early.
I checked back and the vast majority of games have seen us score within the first 15 minutes. Certainly settles the nerves! I do wonder how playing in front of an empty Ibrox is letting our payers settle into games more, without fans getting a bit nervy when we fail to score in the first 5 minutes!
No surprise to see that they are scoring the majority of their goals in the last 15.
Unfortunately this app doesn't provide a breakdown of goals conceded..

Screenshot-20201123-190442-All-Goals.jpg

20201123-192158.jpg

Last edited:
Our stats so far are unreal.

One thing I read yesterday though was that we are only 3 points better off than this time last season. That’s mental. Just goes to show that we need to keep up this consistency and hope they continue to ship points.

That mhob scraping those last 15minute goals at the start of the season, and again yesterday (with helping hand from ref with the free kick retake).

The only real disappointment is the 2 games we dropped points in.
Although we didn't play well in either we did have decent chances to win both.
Just need to keep it going this season, at least there's no winter break to disrupt any momentum.

That mhob scraping those last 15minute goals at the start of the season, and again yesterday (with helping hand from ref with the free kick retake).
Yet if the unwashed hordes are to be believed they have downed tools and are not playing for their manager.

Teams that have given up or are half arsed at best dont run around like dervishes for 90mins playing the direct way the mentally challengeds do and especially teams who have downed tools dont have that ratio of goals scored in the last 15mins

They are massaging the truth and papering over the cracks with this blaming of the manager and his backroon staff. It’s a convenient comfort blanket to wrap themselves in whilst avoiding the reality of the situation in that their luck they have carried over the last 20 months is drying up. They have no right to be going out blitzing teams week and season in and out - regardless of their wage budget - and dropping at points at places like Pittodrie and Easter Rd is perfectly normal. Their heads are so far up their arses though and full of self-important bullshit they have lost sense of reality

We just seem so much better and on an upward trajectory they can’t keep sides with at present. But there’s a long way to go yet

Back