Some words from Katic

Fair play big man.

I have to say, clicking on this thread was the first I’ve thought of you in a while.

The way our defence has played, you’ve got one hell of a fight on your hands. But grasp the challenge with both hands

Gutted for big Niko. Hopefully this makes him hungrier and come back bigger and stronger for 56!

Look forward to seeing him back fighting for his place, missing out on this season will be all the motivation he needs.

He’ll be back competing for a place soon enough. When the poets signed Duffy one of them said, “no more free headers for Katic“.... Katic’s winning header at the Piggery will live with me forever
This season was given a huge impetus from that header,
In its own way, it injected the belief into this team that we can beat that shower home or away as needs.
I still believe that we could have put them under serious pressure last season before the decision was made to give them an unearned title.
We had two games against them to be played and I see no reason why we couldn't have won both.
It could have reduced the deficit to four points.
In the words of Jackie McNamara, I didn't think they were even a good team! :cool:

Haste ye back Big Man you have played your part.

Big man has played an enormous part. Remember when we first started getting our shit together, the triangle of McGregor, Katic and Goldson was absolutely huge in the euro qualifiers. Beyond that, he offered plenty too.

Stay safe get yourself fit and come back stronger big man , you are as much a part of this group of hero's as anyone is

I sincerely hope that Katic returns next season , he has a lot to offer us .
Obviously , he has to fight for , and earn his place in the team . But , I get the impression that the big man likes a challenge .
Good luck Niko .

Lijepe riječi velikog Nikole, zaista se nadam da će se oporaviti 100% i spreman je boriti se za mjesto u momčadi dok idemo za brojem 56.

We are back where we belong and I`ve no doubt Nico will soon be back where he belongs, at the centre of our defence. Stay strong big fella see you next season.

Back