Somebody's husbands, sombody's sons

Just about managed to work out what they were saying with their strong Republic of Ireland accents. Imagine if these two turn up at your place to do a job.

They would only be your neighbours if you were a gypsy living in a caravan, look at the nick of them, it’s got to be the schooling or the lack of it
It's even stranger than that, look what's on their knees. They are either floor layers, or block paving layers, and that's the area they work in. Just imagine, they two twats, are actually working. I do hope it's not casual, and that they are paying the appropriate amounts to the crown. We don't want any hospitals closing because they are skimming the tax , as well as the floor. 55 WATP.

tumblr_inline_nwkcg7vMVl1shx9h6_1280.jpg

Feel sorry for their neighbours knowing that two deranged men of low intellect that support a club with CSA denials that is endemic to them live close by. :eek:
Feel sorry for anyone who actually bought a house in the neighborhood. Probably just lost £20k in value thanks to the jakey scum

# There’s only one Neil Lennon, one Neil Lennon...

At this point, both these shit for brains, are hoping the other one knows the next line. Nope, tell you what, I’ll start bouncing.

I genuinely cringed rather than laughed at it.

You’ve just picked up the keys to your new build.

Pull up in your ‘exclusive culdesac’ and get greeted by that

Paddy & Mick there were probably screaming on monday for piano mouth to be sacked. the rate that they change their tune to make a negative into a positive is magnificent to watch.

Back