Someone’s lying - Rangers, Hearts or the SPFL

Dundee claim they submitted their voting slip to spfl which was a NO vote.

The SPFL claim they didn’t receive the voting slip.

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES

Here’s hoping Dundee have the courage of their convictions and keep with the vote, and not to be coerced by the cabal.
I would hope so, they had a decent chance to come up with the playoffs. Any restructure would have them in the Championship still but no doubt a larger league...so their split of the pot is diluted. They have nothing to gain from this, Caley I can see the bribe of we'll let the top 2 up. No integrity but I can see that situation. What can they possibly entice Dundee with?

Nothing official should've been published until every single one of the 42 votes were in.

You wouldn't get a jury member at a murder trial coming out to speak to the press and saying "Most of us think he's done it but a few are still making their minds up. Catch ye's for now"
Exactly!
What a farce!

So, Rangers, Hearts, Partick Thistle voted against. Dundee have allegedly voted no, but it allegedly wasn’t received and are being coerced into voting yes? How did QoS vote? Did they vote against as part of the 7/2 split announced earlier?

The SPFL and SFA allowed that mob to intimidate refs so badly that the officials went on strike. That they faced no punishment for that is still staggering. They knew then that it was they that controlled Scottish football.

Preaching to the converted BP

The point I was making is that Scottish Football is at it's lowest ebb in terms of Sponsorship, TV deals, etc. The only upside has been our exploits in Europe over the last couple of seasons which has helped drag the co-efficient out of the dirt and getting another spot in the CL in 2 seasons time.

Stuff like this only further re-inforces the joke status of our League.

Jordan got it wrong RE hearts , they voted after 5PM. He’s updated his tweet
Imagine that ineptitude got Hearts relegated, shameful from all concerned. Apart from our own club who have been magnificent, trying to distribute prize money to keep clubs afloat and buy time to make irreversible decisions

You have to read this twice before actually understanding the utter shamelessness in there ...

"It is very important that clubs consider carefully the resolution and we are grateful to those clubs who have voted already," said an SPFL spokesperson.

Preaching to the converted BP

The point I was making is that Scottish Football is at it's lowest ebb in terms of Sponsorship, TV deals, etc. The only upside has been our exploits in Europe over the last couple of seasons which has helped drag the co-efficient out of the dirt and getting another spot in the CL in 2 seasons time.

Stuff like this only further re-inforces the joke status of our League.

Nobody outside us cares, mate. In fact, they would think we're making it up the corruption that isn't even hidden anymore, as we're currently witnessing from the SPFL.

Dundee claim they submitted their voting slip to spfl which was a NO vote.

The SPFL claim they didn’t receive the voting slip.

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES

where are you getting this from?

Things are bad when they don’t even try to hide this. So confident that nothing will happen they are blatant. Hopefully the club all over this.
This has been a truly shameful day for Scottish football, due to 1 teams proposal to be awarded a title. Clubs have been coearsed and threatened to pass a resolution on the day the highest death count occurred of the Covid virus. Mr Doncaster & Mr McKenzie must resign as their positions are untainable added to the shambolic failure to record accurate data from 42 clubs. This escapade goes beyond belief.

Charles Paterson from SSN -
It appears that there may be “a technical question-mark” over the competence of Dundee’s no vote”..

What dafuq does that mean?

Our resolution went from being ‘dismissed as incompetent’ to being an ‘ineffective plan’ today depending on what outlet you read. Now a vote has a technical question mark over it? Does that mean that the 5pm deadline was in fact, binding after all? Or was it just a glorified opinion poll?

F**ckin’ amateurs.

Our resolution went from being ‘dismissed as incompetent’ to being an ‘ineffective plan’ today depending on what outlet you read. Now a vote has a technical question mark over it? Does that mean that the 5pm deadline was in fact, binding after all? Or was it just a glorified opinion poll?

F**ckin’ amateurs.
Professional crooks

F**ckin’ amateurs.

You’re being kind calling them amateurs mate. I’d suggest fraudsters.

iWgOvCR.gif

You’re being kind calling them amateurs mate. I’d suggest fraudsters.
You’re right Grigo. I was meaning that they are so safe in the sense of being untouchable as to descend into amateurism without a care in the world. It doesn’t matter what is brought against them, but they dismiss it with impunity - conflicts of interest, incompetence, corruption - it doesn’t matter a jot. It’s so bent and transparently so, that they can afford to be seen to be being rank amateurs and it doesn’t impact on the final outcome.

This vote and re what I mention above, got me wondering earlier about which clubs instruct Harper Macleod to act on their behalf other than the charlies? Motherwell certainly did in the past but I don’t know if they still do. I wonder if any other clubs, particularly Premier League ones, do?

What happens here though? The premiership is 10-2 if Hearts get the vote through, without being coerced into changing it. It only needed 9 votes in favour? But the championship looks like it will not get the 8 votes they need? What happens then?
Needs to be unanimous across all 4 leagues mate , one league says no then it falls through

You’re right Grigo. I was meaning that they are so safe in the sense of being untouchable as to descend into amateurism without a care in the world. It doesn’t matter what is brought against them, but they dismiss it with impunity - conflicts of interest, incompetence, corruption - it doesn’t matter a jot. It’s so bent and transparently so, that they can afford to be seen to be being rank amateurs and it doesn’t impact on the final outcome.

This vote and re what I mention above, got me wondering earlier about which clubs instruct Harper Macleod to act on their behalf other than the charlies? Motherwell certainly did in the past but I don’t know if they still do. I wonder if any other clubs, particularly Premier League ones, do?

Understand mate.

On Harper MacLeod I think the scum, SPFL, SFA mate. Don’t know any others.

We've seen some blatant corruption over the last 10 years, but this is taking the absolute p!ss.

As blatant as you'll ever see.

Needs to be unanimous across all 4 leagues mate , one league says no then it falls through

Just read up on it again. Understand it now, cheers mate:)

So if the championship do reject it like it looks like they will. The proposal will be rejected completely.

Meanwhile elsewhere, the German football authorities have earmarked May 9th (possibly even May 2nd) as a possible day to resume th league season. Nothing fixed, but ...

Utterly: shameful, embarrassing, fraudulent and incompetent. Genuinely, if there's an option to start in the lowest part of the pyramid in England, I'd do it. Scotland is just too much of a backwater now. The game up here is done. It's bigger than this vote as well. The values of every club need to called into question. Think about this - the member clubs in the spfl voted today to hand a title to a club where a season hasn't been completed.

If there mandate had passed by 5 pm they would have called it without every club having a vote. Now this 28 day rule pish, it absolutely stinks of incompetence and corruption

Back