Someone fuel the Chopper

Celtic haven't lost a game in the league this year and have only conceded 3 goals in the process.

We would need them to lose 2 or 3 games for us to win it.

Never going to happen.

Celtic haven't lost a game in the league this year and have only conceded 3 goals in the process.

We would need them to lose 2 or 3 games for us to win it.

Never going to happen.

Yip I concur it makes the stupid points lost over the season Dundee and St Johnstone immediately spring to mind that snookered us. The league was there to be won, we blew it big style.

If we had held on at Parkhead for a draw and it was 6 points I would be really optimistic but 9 is just too many especially with the banker of a home game against Hearts if it went to the wire

They need 4 points out the last four games. Too late for us but will have them thinking about next season for sure.

We blew it.
Had we continued good form after the break we would have put them under pressure but in truth they have never been under real pressure.
There is no way they won't pick up the points they need.
Sad because they are no great shakes.

Saturday depends on the outcome of killie appealling (and winning) the red cards.
Stronger their team,the more chance of the beggars bottling it,the longer game remains 0-0 ,crowd gets restless and on their backs....we need to keep winning and believing anythings possible....ultimately,the chance,depends on the compliance officer

The scottish cup killed the league challenge.

Cowdenbeath game being postponed meant we didnt get a good win to start the second half of the season, get minutes into defoe and davis and try the new formation.

Morelos hit the post v killie. He scores that and we go on to win at a canter.

We then drew killie and aberdeen in the cup, the worst teams to draw IMO and this led to us failing to build up momentum.

We miss Mcgregor and Morelos v St Johnstone after being screwed over by the SFA.

Anyway, onwarda ro next season. Win all our games and skelp them to finish strong and send a mesaage for next season.
That st Johnstone game at Ibrox was a shocker!
Lucky not to lose that one,remember somebody hitting the underside of the bar for them

Just can't see it myself.

They will get 3pts from Killie to ease the pressure.

If they fail to get 3 pts against killie, then the pressure is definitely on

We missed a trick not winning at that midden.They would have crumbled if we had won over there.Hopefully they have put the tools away a tad early.If we win our remaining games then we have asked a question.
I personally think we will win it,probably my heart ruling my head,but,you never know.

Kilmarnock and Hibs away, the two games that have summed up our season.

I don't think its over but if SG wants to win the league we need to win these games next season.

Sadly we had opportunities and didnt take them.
The footballing Gods have mostly deserted us this season too.
Not to mention the revolting way in which our main striker has been singled out for different treatment.

The best we can hope for now is to hammer the bheast at Ibrox. A Foot on the jugular pasting and lay down a marker.

Back