Someone fuel the Chopper

If we had beaten them at their midden, and let's be honest it was possible, I truly think they would be really concerned, unfortunately they will win this league, nobody could lose a league being 9 points in front with 4 games to go.

A season of missed opportunities.

Let's hope we have learned a lot this season. All very well saying they are bottling it when their lead was so comfortable. We bottled it when it really mattered. Now the pressure is off, we are steam rolling sides.

Has to be different next season. Win all our remaining games and head into the summer with positivity and confidence.

They have taken the foot off the gas and have an inferior manager.

Sadly we are the only team who bottled it at points.

Truth and reality are two different things, let's focus on us instead of this garbage.

What ever the f**k we done on the winter break has buggered our title challenge up.

If we had beaten them at their midden, and let's be honest it was possible, I truly think they would be really concerned, unfortunately they will win this league, nobody could lose a league being 9 points in front with 4 games to go.

Indeed. Which makes Morelos' act of sheer stupidity all the more frustrating.

What ever the f**k we done on the winter break has buggered our title challenge up.
I think we got "too high" mate.

The fans, we had every right to be euphoric, however good teams who constantly win never get too high after a win or too low after a defeat. Just my opinion of course.

I admire your optimism but we are 9 points behind with a handful of games to go

Ah football is a funny old game. I watched Liverpool come back against one of the greatest AC Milan sides from 3 down to win the CL. United score 2 in 4 Minutes to Bayern to win the CL, and the Tims blow 5 points with 3 games left to win the League. That Celtic Team have never faced pressure or challenge, now all the pressure is on them so why not, they were lucky to beat us, drew their last two in the League and before that required 95 Mins stoppage time winners after unconvincing performances so really it’s unlikely but far from impossible.

Ah football is a funny old game. I watched Liverpool come back against one of the greatest AC Milan sides from 3 down to win the CL. United score 2 in 4 Minutes to Bayern to win the CL, and the Tims blow 5 points with 3 games left to win the League. That Celtic Team have never faced pressure or challenge, now all the pressure is on them so why not, they were lucky to beat us, drew their last two in the League and before that required 95 Mins stoppage time winners after unconvincing performances so really it’s unlikely but far from impossible.

"That Celtic Team have never faced pressure or challenge" I agree and that is the most frustrating thing

That Mhanky lot will end up with the title.
Not because they deserve it. Nope.
Because if truth be known. We blew it.
Too many times we've gone ahead only to let the opposition back into the game and take points off us.
Having said that. I'm sure Gerrard will have learnt from this and we'll see a more confident and ruthless Rangers next Season.
Still. Until that Fat Lady Sings I'm gonna still be Believing. ;)

If maybe we had 10 games to go but not now I'm afraid
I agree as I can’t see them dropping anything to kilmarnock at the weekend and they have hearts at the piggery on the last day and seeing hearts yesterday they are woeful.the frustration for all of us is if we had turned two or three of our draws into victories then the Title for us would have been on

No-one can deny: it is COMPLETELY theirs to lose... but they NEED to win one of their last few games, and it can be a funny thing when that gets in their head.

Plus they know that under Stevie we finally look like a team that WILL fight til the day is done!

Next season we win it. SG is a season wiser and now knows the league.
Tims need a new manager and there will be a bit of a turnover of players over there, practically a full new defence needed, there's no guarantees they will get it right.

They are there for the taking.

But not this season.
But if treacle teeth is there next season then I fancy us for the title.

4 games to go. 9 clear. Can’t see them not winning a game for the rest of the season.
They could win one and still not win the league. As long as it's not the old firm game they win obviously.

Whatever happens they aren't getting to enjoy the run in. Doubt is there.
Plus the longer it takes them to win the better as the police , A&E departments and womens refuges can take it easy for another week or two as we all know they get a bit bolshi when they win

I highly doubt we will win it but if we win the next 2 games and they lose even 1 of them then it becomes interesting. We would have a real chance of beating them at Ibrox to set up a helicopter Sunday on last day of season.

The scottish cup killed the league challenge.

Cowdenbeath game being postponed meant we didnt get a good win to start the second half of the season, get minutes into defoe and davis and try the new formation.

Morelos hit the post v killie. He scores that and we go on to win at a canter.

We then drew killie and aberdeen in the cup, the worst teams to draw IMO and this led to us failing to build up momentum.

We miss Mcgregor and Morelos v St Johnstone after being screwed over by the SFA.

Anyway, onwarda ro next season. Win all our games and skelp them to finish strong and send a mesaage for next season.

Honestly it would be fucking amazing if that happened and only 1% of me believes it will. The other 99% of me thinks not a cats chance in hell. We blew it ourselves with silly dropped points against shit teams. Makes its even more annoying that we did.

We’ve thrown away too many points. 9 points with 4 games to go is too much to overcome. I would be much more confident even if it was 7 points. That ridiculous decision to flag Lafferty offside at Dens has proven hugely costly.

I suspect they'll win the league by 6 points and we'll realise how important the last 2 1 defeat at Torbett Towers was. Win that and it's 3 points and neck and neck goal difference. They'll beat Killie and won't lose to Aberdeen and the league is won. Well beat them and the media will say it's irrelevant.

I suspect they'll win the league by 6 points and we'll realise how important the last 2 1 defeat at Torbett Towers was. Win that and it's 3 points and neck and neck goal difference. They'll beat Killie and won't lose to Aberdeen and the league is won. Well beat them and the media will say it's irrelevant.

I think this is how it'll happen in the next two weeks sadly.

If they slip up against Kilmarnock and Aberdeen then we beat them at home, the keep believing banner will be out and they'll be shitting themselves in the last game.

Imagine they bottled it in front of 35,000 mankies turning up hoping for a party.

The winter break came at totally the wrong time, we had just pumped the filth and were full of confidence on and off the pitch. I still think the gaffer picked the wrong team at Kilmarnock and the loss hit hard giving them back the momentum. It should also be remembered that they had something like 6 games out of 7 at home against weaker teams allowing them to rack up the points and goal difference.

I always thought we had to be down to 5 points coming into this weekends split games, they don't handle pressure at all. The whole media emphasis was on this being title party weekend, GIRFUY! It's been a nice weekend and you never know we might get a turn from Poorly Steve next week too

Back