Someone fuel the Chopper

I'm believing

Next game killie 1 0 with a 90th minute boyd penalty.

Then v Aberdeen they draw 0 0. We win both our games gap is 4. Pump them 3 0 at Ibrox 1 point in it. We beat killie 2 0 in the final game the Tim's leading 1 0 in the last minute against hearts concede a 2 yard offside goal to ex ranger Steven mclean fuelling the conspiracy paranoia. We win the league by 2 points.

They need 4 points and have 2 guaranteed wins at home to come.

No pointless optimism from me, sadly.

We might beat them but I still don't see us taking all 9 points from Sheep, Squirrel-shaggers and Spoonburners.

Joe Worral's mistake at Rugby Park in January was the pivotal moment.

I agree as I can’t see them dropping anything to kilmarnock at the weekend and they have hearts at the piggery on the last day and seeing hearts yesterday they are woeful.the frustration for all of us is if we had turned two or three of our draws into victories then the Title for us would have been on

Hmmm, they have Hearts at home on the last day? I might be wrong but the last time they had Hearts at home on the last day of the season was the famous operation tango day. Also we’re at Killie, last time we were there on the final day we wrapped the league up in 7 minutes.

Granted I’m clutching a fistful of straws for a coincidence here but as long as it’s still mathematically possible I believe. :D

They need 4 points and have 2 guaranteed wins at home to come.

No pointless optimism from me, sadly.

Agreed mate

Just imagine, dream even for a minute that miracle of all miracles was to happen. They’d never recover, carnage on the streets

For all the talk of this huge chasm between us and them, the bottom line is that we're only a couple of late injury time goals for them and against us that's making the difference.
I fear we've left it just a little too late but if their bottle does crash and we pull this off I'll be forced to cash in my pension and book into The Betty Ford Clinic!
Or a pefectly good goal at dens chopped off or a stonewall pen denied last minute at easter road

We win at parkhead like we could have then it would be game on, it’s too late now. We should kick ourselves if we finish 6 or so points behind them as it’s our games against Hibs, sheep and Kilmarnock that have fucked us. If we can improve on that next season and they keep treacle teeth I can see us winning it.

We might beat them but I still don't see us taking all 9 points from Sheep, Squirrel-shaggers and Spoonburners.

That was the pivotal moment? One mistake by Worral?

Not drawing at home to Killie and St Johnstone or being unable to put the Hibs game to bed?

No, one single mistake by Worral is the reason we aren't top of the league!!!

What a pile of absolute sh*te

That was the pivotal moment? One mistake by Worral?

Not drawing at home to Killie and St Johnstone or being unable to put the Hibs game to bed?

No, one single mistake by Worral is the reason we aren't top of the league!!!

What a pile of absolute sh*te

I didn't say it was the only reason. Nor did I say Worral was to blame for us not winning the league.
I said it was the pivotal moment. We were one-nil up and cruising. We lost our way in the game, ended up losing the game and our coaching team then lost faith in their two high profile January signings (Davis and Defoe).

But you carry on describing it as sh*te. Perhaps you'd be better consulting a dictionary than dishing out abuse.

We shouldnt even be in this position; we dominated hibs away twice and couldnt win either game, last minute equalisers at the start of the season for the sheep and mwell also, thats 8 points dropped so cheaply.

It wont happen for us this season but if we strengthen correctly in the summer we can properly go for them in the next one.

I didn't say it was the only reason. Nor did I say Worral was to blame for us not winning the league.
I said it was the pivotal moment. We were one-nil up and cruising. We lost our way in the game, ended up losing the game and our coaching team then lost faith in their two high profile January signings (Davis and Defoe).

But you carry on describing it as sh*te. Perhaps you'd be better consulting a dictionary than dishing out abuse.

Apologies, I should have said utter sh*te.

People go on about the point gap but I think goal difference is very telling as to how much we've improved this season. From nearly 70 goals, to 20, to neck and neck.

I won't give up until It's mathematically impossible this year but I'm damn confident that we will be seeing a serious title challenge next season.

If they lost all of their games and we somehow did a Helicopter Sunday 2.0, I think the meltdown would be the equivalent of the two nuclear bombs dropped on Japan.

Celtic have to win a game

Will someone ask Neil Lennon why he only beats teams with 10 men ?

Saturday will be very interesting.

We topped the league after beating Hearts and bottled it.

We beat the scum on the 29th and bottled it.

We had countless games where we could’ve kept the pressure on and bottled it.

They might have regressed and they have swapped a good manager from a bad one but let’s not pretend that they are bottlers. They have scored last minute goals to win points where as we’ve conceded last minute goals to throw points away.

Winners mentality won’t transfer to the players if fans can’t realise what winning entails.
I agree with a lot of what you have said with regards to us bottling it, but the Tims will probably improve their points total from last year by quite a bit. In terms of points, they've upped their game.

Killie game was the killer above all else, absolutely flattened us after the high of wiping the floor with the papes.

Would love it if they dropped points at home to Killie and got beat at Sheepdome but I just can’t see it

They are jammy bastards but it would be an almighty f.uck up on their part if they collapse

Lennon seemed more tetchy than normal post match today snapped reply about only needing 4 points . League should be finished important game is next for them fully expect Kilmarnock, the sheep and the refs to make sure they fall over the line

and one of the weakest, most pathetic managers in football (McInnes) for favours.

I've had this discussion on here before, we really shouldn't be coming away with this rubbish after our record against them this season.
I think the season is done but until mathematically impossible I won't give up hope for a miracle.
Looking ahead to next season I think we will win it, we will have that season of team bonding and manager learning the league and I think we will see the benefit of it big time.

Would soo wish this would come to pass but.....If they fail to beat killie this week if we thought the propaganda machine was bad after beating them in December it will go nuclear then. Sadly without any rhetoric I think we have blown out chance and will run out of games now.

The winter break came at totally the wrong time, we had just pumped the filth and were full of confidence on and off the pitch. I still think the gaffer picked the wrong team at Kilmarnock and the loss hit hard giving them back the momentum. It should also be remembered that they had something like 6 games out of 7 at home against weaker teams allowing them to rack up the points and goal difference.

tbh this was the thing- wither we like it or not the random fixture calculator gave us the hardest start possible at each of the first three sections yes we need to beat these teams but momentum is built on wins having that difficult start kills momentum for example if we had those games spread out with a pretty even fixture calendar we would have had more confidence going into these games.

some of the decisions we have had against us this year are ridiculous and people will have a go at Alfie but in reality we are close because of him and relied on him to much

ultimately we were inconsistent and let teams back into games and that's what we need to improve

however it is always a fun thought I think we will end up 6 points behind but to dream is good as well

This would piss all over Helicopter Sunday in terms of a comeback.

If the points difference was 4 or 5 I'd atually be confident... But 9 is just too much, unfortunately.

I'm under no illusion though, we should be champions. In either case, this all bodes very well for next season.

The mhanks will pump Kilmarnock at the weekend, they will also glean their customary 3 points at Pittodrie, they will easily beat Hearts too.

Sorry to piss on some folks chips but the helicopter ain’t changing direction.

It’s nice to dream, I’ve been indulging my own particular fantasy by celebrating with a week solid of attending all the Rangers bars in Glasgow, constantly wearing my rangers top and convincing a small group of flute band members to congregate outside a 19th Century Terrorist bastards house I know in Burnside and belt out the sash. Sadly, I fear that this year it won’t happen but we can but dream. :)

I'm believing

Next game killie 1 0 with a 90th minute boyd penalty.

Then v Aberdeen they draw 0 0. We win both our games gap is 4. Pump them 3 0 at Ibrox 1 point in it. We beat killie 2 0 in the final game the Tim's leading 1 0 in the last minute against hearts concede a 2 yard offside goal to ex ranger Steven mclean fuelling the conspiracy paranoia. We win the league by 2 points.

If Carlsberg did "title run in" predictions :)):))

Last edited:
I always believe.

It's natural.

And the poets love a collapse. I still remember clearly, Lennon volleying those water bottles.

I'm content either way - no chance do we not win 55 next season. Nothing is surer - other than the Sash.

That's the key match for me. I think they'll lose up at the Sheepdome.

They ain't losing at home to Hearts so I reckon it comes down to this Saturday.

They'd never ever recover from bottling this.

I find the thought of Neil Lennon living the rest of his days as the man that f***ed up 10 in a row rather appealing, to say the least.

Last edited:
No chance of the rats throwing away a 9 point lead. We should've won it this year and only have ourselves to blame.

Fully expect a real challenge next year. They will be downgrading on managers this summer after Rodgers and they will inherit a massive wage bill.

We aren't that far away at all. 3 or 4 quality additions to the starting 11 will see us take the title

People dismissing the fixture schedule are missing the point.
The mhanks basically had an extended pre season with their first few games where as we were chucked right in with tge most difficult away fixtures, the same after the winter break.
I'm of the opinion that a serious amount of thought goes into the fixtures the SPFL computer randomly puts out.

Could possibly be only 6 points in it by time they win it... So frustrating!
They’re not showing signs of spending big next season either, i.e the reason Rodgers did a runner.
So if we get our consistency sorted next season there’s no better chance to get 55.

I highly doubt we will win it but if we win the next 2 games and they lose even 1 of them then it becomes interesting. We would have a real chance of beating them at Ibrox to set up a helicopter Sunday on last day of season.
I passed ,2or 3 of them yesterday that I know,one thing I will say THEY all have nippybums not me saying it, they are,if they drop any points against killie,who knows what will Happen they have not been in this situation for a long time,I think we are playing with a bit of confidence now,until they get their 4points Susan Boyle hasn't sung yet!

Had this been in any other football league I’d say maybe just maybe. However in Scotland we’ve no chance. The other clubs will see to that. Sheep and Killie won’t do it they can’t even if they wanted to. Failing this the match officials will dream up a few penalties. So what if they do. Scottish football tried to destroy us we will come back stronger , more ready and set with a management team demanding better. If the board back this with cash we will get 55. We will wake up still Rangers still simply the best.

I remember when he was captain of selic, he said " we are in 4 tournaments and we are going all out to win all 4".

Guess what?

We were a bawhair from beating the mentally challengeds at Parkhead and we would be 3 points behind them just now and us with all the momentum. I've said it countless times on here but the margins really are fine when you withdraw the emotion from the debate and look at it logically.

Even if Tav didn't have a brainfart and we draw at The Piggery its 6 points and I really fancy us to beat them at Ibrox its major game on.

So frustrating it really is.
Totally agree, we’ve really ourselves to blame. Let’s win the remaining games, and close the gap at least.

Back