Someone trying to cash on on Walters death already

Shocking - hopefully nobody actually buys this but it wouldn’t surprise me if I see them getting sold outside tonight

That is just not on and I would hope nobody buys from the dick and just tells them it's wrong. Anyone seen wearing it should be pulled up.

Scum like this will always try and make money out of any situation they think will sell merchandise because they know people will buy it. Folk should just say no simple as that

Hawkers need licenses, Nics finest should be policing this. Don't expect her mob to do anything soon., But a student playing a fiddle in Stirling got arrested. My disgust for the SNP just continues.

Hawkers need licenses, Nics finest should be policing this. Don't expect her mob to do anything soon., But a student playing a fiddle in Stirling got arrested. My disgust for the SNP just continues.

Hawkers already do need licences from Glasgow City Council.

Rangers could put a in a copyright claim against the disgusting ones selling items capitalising on Walter's passing, perhaps get their licences revoked.

They have broken copyright laws using the Rangers logo etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if the stadium sellers have even tackier shit than a T Shirt. Black armbands with a poorly ironed on Rangers badge or something.

As mentioned above, they'll be outside the Piggery next game selling Bobby Sands tat.

Just as the yahoos were restoring my faith in humanity, with the generally very respectful way they have been behaving, this scummy cashing in on a man’s death appears to remind me that humanity is a stinking cess pit of human sewage

Fat guy outside the Main Stand selling flags..

"Thanks for the memorys Walter".

Honestly imagine an icon like Walter Smith passing and 24 hours later you've got flags to sell.

Fat guy outside the mainland selling flags..

"Thanks for the memorys Walter".

Honestly imagine an icon like Walter Smith passing and 24 hours later you've got flags to sell.

You wonder if they got them made ages ago as a speculative punt that his earlier health scares would lead to this.

Either way, unscrupulous scum.

Back