Something stirring at the scum hut?

wee bud's pit boots

According to many on here, the reason why you never hear of O'Fritzel and why his name is never mentioned by the mhedia is because he spends millions to keep it that way.

Yet there he was at the weekend, chuntering away happily telling all and sundry he was willing to double Ferguson's wages at Old Trafford to stop our bid for ten.

In 1997 McCann was three years into his five year plan, so I can only assume at that time O'Fritzel was already the power behind the throne.

Still his throwing money at them makes a refreshing change from upgrading their hovel at the taxpayers expense and getting a revamp of prize money via reconstruction six years ago via the SPL, then to become the SPFL.

Next up I spied a front page headline at the top of Saturday's Evenin Tims to the effect; 'Celts need to go to England, says Neil Lennon.'

Neil, how I wish it were so.

Within a year, the English FA, the English media and the majority of English fans would make sure your rancid club and support were binned forthwith.

What should be of note here is that the filth want to go to England, we can rot here forever. I do hope one of our directors had a wee read of it, I didn't.

Then we had a diatribe from Keevins yesterday on Microsoft news.

The nasal whine was hinting in a roundabout way that the up and coming first OF game at the cesspit cannot go ahead.

Fans from both sides would be milling around said cesspit 'wanting a piece of the action.'

Homes would be densely populated with punters watching the game.

Oh, and the pubs would be packed to the rafters with punters watching the game.

He then goes onto imagine that the 29th Dec fixture at Ibrox could hypothetically be played BCD too.

What is happening here, is that with the recent 'spike' in Covid cases, Hugh is more or less resigning himself to the fact that there is now a very good chance that there will be next to no fans will be allowed into the scum hut next month, and we can't have that.

As I say, I don't have a clue what is going on but their major powerbroker, the recluse opening up is one thing. A plea from their manager next and then to round it off weird ramblings, almost a plea from one of their chief media apologists yesterday to get next month's OF league game called off?

The filth don't do anything for nothing.

Well, toodle pip for today.

Of course the game against them at the secret arena will be behind closed doors. Maybe as Christmas present we will be back at Ibrox in December

With all this talk of another lockdown, I would not be surprised in the slightest if Nippy were to announce one or at the very least shut the pubs down for a week starting the Thursday before the game.
Yeah I think they will close or at least do checks on pubs. Pubs have already been warned that if it’s to busy it will be shut

Tim in-laws basically saying the same that it should be cancelled as people can’t go to each other’s house and watch it, conveniently forgetting the other big games around the world that have been played BCD already.

giphy.gif

I can remember as a young teenager back in the 90s reading the gub in the old FF fanzine banging on and on about how David Murray was taking Rangers into the financial abyss and i thot he was a crackpot.

Turns out he was correct.

I was just about to type similar about how the o/p was rubbished by many in the 1990s, then it all came true, unfortunately! :(

Last edited:
I've no idea what the post was getting at or why doubling Ferguson's money at Man Utd had any effect on us and our attempt at 10in a row. Other than perhaps they tried to lure him north but they obviously failed if so.

We know the control they have over the game up here. We know everything is geared towards them. It's not a hot take.

Please explain.
All the murmurs are very similar to this time in March. Continual spreading. Have a look at France and Spain. I don't think it'll be a full blown lockdown but I can't see the government taking the risk with potential household gatherings.

edit: I don't agree with this

All the murmurs are very similar to this time in March. Continual spreading. Have a look at France and Spain. I don't think it'll be a full blown lockdown but I can't see the government taking the risk with potential household gatherings.

edit: I don't agree with this

Elite sport (without fans) will be exempt unless it's a full lockdown.

With the rumoured 2 week lockdown supposedly happening in October it will probably coincide with the game at parkhead and give them the perfect opportunity to call for it to be rearranged?
A sickening prospect and one you just know Scotland will bend over backwards to help them achieve.

A sickening prospect and one you just know Scotland will bend over backwards to help them achieve.
Tim in the work on Friday mentioned that “Sturgeon hates football,she’ll take any chance to stop this game so people can’t gather in houses/pubs”....I said more like you lot will push for it to be cancelled so you have the chance of a crowd when it’s rearranged.

I would imagine now they’re ahead on points per game they’ll begin petitioningvfor the season to be cancelled and awarded to them this week

I was just about to type similar about how the o/p was rubbished by many in the 1990s, then it all came true, unfortunately! :(
To be honest. If this is the kind of throwing shit at the moon he done back then I'm not surprised some of it stuck.

Desmond spoke about Man Utd in 97.
Lennon about the EPL and Keevins about next months old firm game.
All in the space of a fortnight.
I can only conclude that the 3 of them are planning on getting a spaceship to take Pairkheid and Celtc 25 years into the future.

According to many on here, the reason why you never hear of O'Fritzel and why his name is never mentioned by the mhedia is because he spends millions to keep it that way.

Yet there he was at the weekend, chuntering away happily telling all and sundry he was willing to double Ferguson's wages at Old Trafford to stop our bid for ten.

In 1997 McCann was three years into his five year plan, so I can only assume at that time O'Fritzel was already the power behind the throne.

Still his throwing money at them makes a refreshing change from upgrading their hovel at the taxpayers expense and getting a revamp of prize money via reconstruction six years ago via the SPL, then to become the SPFL.

Next up I spied a front page headline at the top of Saturday's Evenin Tims to the effect; 'Celts need to go to England, says Neil Lennon.'

Neil, how I wish it were so.

Within a year, the English FA, the English media and the majority of English fans would make sure your rancid club and support were binned forthwith.

What should be of note here is that the filth want to go to England, we can rot here forever. I do hope one of our directors had a wee read of it, I didn't.

Then we had a diatribe from Keevins yesterday on Microsoft news.

The nasal whine was hinting in a roundabout way that the up and coming first OF game at the cesspit cannot go ahead.

Fans from both sides would be milling around said cesspit 'wanting a piece of the action.'

Homes would be densely populated with punters watching the game.

Oh, and the pubs would be packed to the rafters with punters watching the game.

He then goes onto imagine that the 29th Dec fixture at Ibrox could hypothetically be played BCD too.

What is happening here, is that with the recent 'spike' in Covid cases, Hugh is more or less resigning himself to the fact that there is now a very good chance that there will be next to no fans will be allowed into the scum hut next month, and we can't have that.

As I say, I don't have a clue what is going on but their major powerbroker, the recluse opening up is one thing. A plea from their manager next and then to round it off weird ramblings, almost a plea from one of their chief media apologists yesterday to get next month's OF league game called off?

The filth don't do anything for nothing.

Well, toodle pip for today.
No doubt something is afoot when they start using the media to say something.

your more than likely correct about them wanting the game rescheduled since they probably won’t get their way in getting fans in for the first derby fixture.

As you say, they don’t do anything for nothing. Something is afoot

Tim in the work on Friday mentioned that “Sturgeon hates football,she’ll take any chance to stop this game so people can’t gather in houses/pubs”....I said more like you lot will push for it to be cancelled so you have the chance of a crowd when it’s rearranged.
Exactly mate.

Not to mention there’s probably already 20 of them living in a family together anyway, so it makes no difference.

Back