Something stirring at the scum hut?

According to many on here, the reason why you never hear of O'Fritzel and why his name is never mentioned by the mhedia is because he spends millions to keep it that way.

Yet there he was at the weekend, chuntering away happily telling all and sundry he was willing to double Ferguson's wages at Old Trafford to stop our bid for ten.

In 1997 McCann was three years into his five year plan, so I can only assume at that time O'Fritzel was already the power behind the throne.

Still his throwing money at them makes a refreshing change from upgrading their hovel at the taxpayers expense and getting a revamp of prize money via reconstruction six years ago via the SPL, then to become the SPFL.

Next up I spied a front page headline at the top of Saturday's Evenin Tims to the effect; 'Celts need to go to England, says Neil Lennon.'

Neil, how I wish it were so.

Within a year, the English FA, the English media and the majority of English fans would make sure your rancid club and support were binned forthwith.

What should be of note here is that the filth want to go to England, we can rot here forever. I do hope one of our directors had a wee read of it, I didn't.

Then we had a diatribe from Keevins yesterday on Microsoft news.

The nasal whine was hinting in a roundabout way that the up and coming first OF game at the cesspit cannot go ahead.

Fans from both sides would be milling around said cesspit 'wanting a piece of the action.'

Homes would be densely populated with punters watching the game.

Oh, and the pubs would be packed to the rafters with punters watching the game.

He then goes onto imagine that the 29th Dec fixture at Ibrox could hypothetically be played BCD too.

What is happening here, is that with the recent 'spike' in Covid cases, Hugh is more or less resigning himself to the fact that there is now a very good chance that there will be next to no fans will be allowed into the scum hut next month, and we can't have that.

As I say, I don't have a clue what is going on but their major powerbroker, the recluse opening up is one thing. A plea from their manager next and then to round it off weird ramblings, almost a plea from one of their chief media apologists yesterday to get next month's OF league game called off?

The filth don't do anything for nothing.

Well, toodle pip for today.
Are you THE Govanhill Gub? Don't want to explode your ego or anything mate but I used to love your rants in the old Follow Follow programme.

Can the October game and play it in front of fans at the end of the season. Clear as day that's their plan.
That can only happen if the Scottish elections are held on a Sunday at 9am to 22.00pm on the Monday night but the rules state that there has to be a full moon

They’re just desperate to have fans watching their 10* in a row.

And they’ll never get to England. Not in a million years. The English know damn well the riots that scum club and fans would cause down there. And even though they’d be hated in England, they’d develop a huge following abroad. People love drama, and they’d certainly bring it. Plus there are a lot of rich people out there who would be absolutely determined to make them champions of England, and win the CL, for completely non religious or political reasons of course.

For that reason I hope they stay stuck in this pub league forever. As long as they’re here, they will only ever be a bunch of washed up has beens best known as the club that covered up child abuse.

You're 100% correct, it's infantile. At times i feel as though i need to be a fucking codebreaker with some of the words and names posted on here.
Not as bad as those w@nkers who continually use initials for everyone and everything.

KT was saying to JM that the STF were going to the DG. DK disagreed......

The OP has literally flung so much mud he’s going to get plenty of it to stick. Bat shit crazy stuff by and large though.

Not as bad as those w@nkers who continually use initials for everyone and everything.

KT was saying to JM that the STF were going to the DG. DK disagreed......
I've found thats how teachers and policemen talk while I just sit there thinking WTF

You write like a Rangers equivalent of Ill Phil. I'm not sure I'd be aiming for that.
Mibbe you're right, if you consider the fact that he doesn't write a blog, ask you for money, only speak exclusively about septic, been tarred by a sectarian brush, or been responsible for the death of someone in his care. Apart from that you're spot on.
No wonder people are always accusing you of being a tim.

As for the panty wetters on here who get upset at using childish versions of scum names I stand by and still will use Jobbie Keane and Craig Bellendamy.

Nonce FC and associates are free reign %^*& them

Last edited:
The scum playing in England lol.
"I have no love for Rangers don't get me wrong but I fu**ing hate Celtic" - average English football fan.
Heard that more than once.

The idea suggested by the nasel whine that the up and coming first OF
game "cannot go ahead" was probably thought up just after the fixtures were announced.
The narrative couldn't be used though as soon as Celtic dropped points at Killie then had two games cancelled resulting in them falling further behind Rangers "on average points".
When Rangers lost that advantage by dropping two points at Easter Road and handing the advantage to them, the narrative could now be released through the medias resident mentally challenged heed yin #hughknew.
The bheasts now only have to keep winning their other games to hold that advantage in the event the season will be stopped due to the expected 2nd wave of the corona virus, a Rangers victory at the piggery would virtually guarantee no title would be handed to them this time.
That's the way these cunts think, they know we have a better team than them and likely to take all three points at the cesspit like last time.
Postpone the game? Wouldn't put it past the bastards.

Well your good friend was talking shite.
Because we were never broke 5 years before we were never pronounced broke.

Are you forgetting about the appointment of Donald Muir and the events leading up to it? The leaks and blogs were abundant online years before 2012. Was always written off as 19th Century Terrorist mischief which a lot of it was, but clearly a portion ended up true.

Was talking to 2 of my mates this morning and was surprised to discover that their home games are only available to ST holders, was puzzled that they'd be turning down revenue then it struck me that it must be an incentive to actually buy a ST. My guess is they've lied (not like them eh) like %^*& about number of renewals and are desperate to get their lot buying STs. There's no other explanation why they wouldn't put it up for sale at £10 to UK based fans.

Hopefully it's a double whammy and nobody renews and they miss out on that revenue and finally the victims of their lies and deceit in the shameful way they washed their hands of the paedophilia scandal that plagued their club for 4 decades get the financial justice they so badly deserve.

There is something not right as every time lemon is interviewed, all you here is "fans need to be in the stadium". They seem to have a motivational issue and seem to rely heavily on the fans. Will be interesting to see how hibs do against them.
WATP

It’s pure and simple they did not want to play us until we lost any of our main players whether it be from transfers, suspensions or injury. They got their wish and the fixture against them was purposely moved beyond the transfer window deadline thinking that we had to sell. Looks like that ploy has backfired as our squad (injuries apart) is still intact. Now they want the game postponed even further into the already congested season because they know we would win.

Was talking to 2 of my mates this morning and was surprised to discover that their home games are only available to ST holders, was puzzled that they'd be turning down revenue then it struck me that it must be an incentive to actually buy a ST. My guess is they've lied (not like them eh) like %^*& about number of renewals and are desperate to get their lot buying STs. There's no other explanation why they wouldn't put it up for sale at £10 to UK based fans.

Hopefully it's a double whammy and nobody renews and they miss out on that revenue and finally the victims of their lies and deceit in the shameful way they washed their hands of the paedophilia scandal that plagued their club for 4 decades get the financial justice they so badly deserve.
Do we sell our home league games to non season ticket holders?

Last edited:

Is that true?

The match tomorrow is on Sky, so non-season ticket holders cannot buy from the club, but I would have thought they had to let CFC/non-CFC fans the oppotunity to see matches that are not televised.

Cancel - talking rubbish

Is that true?

The match tomorrow is on Sky, so non-season ticket holders cannot buy from the club, but I would have thought they had to let CFC/non-CFC fans the oppotunity to see matches that are not televised.
Unless they are talking shite but I don't think that's the case. One is a ST holder and the other isn't and he was asking me how I was getting games with RTV via a VPM. Explained that I didn't need to do that this season as can buy home games not on Sky with a UK IP address. Apparently away fans have been moaning about not having the chance to buy games like they can do with us.

Unless they are talking shite but I don't think that's the case. One is a ST holder and the other isn't and he was asking me how I was getting games with RTV via a VPM. Explained that I didn't need to do that this season as can buy home games not on Sky with a UK IP address. Apparently away fans have been moaning about not having the chance to buy games like they can do with us.

Sorry, I'm wrong.

Sorry, I'm wrong.

Celtic games not on Sky are definitely only open to ST holders.

I can only imagine it's because they are trying to shift STs. There's no other explanation . Why else would you pass up the opportunity to earn £10 a skull from non season ticket holders wanting to watch the game?

Celtic games not on Sky are definitely only open to ST holders.

I can only imagine it's because they are trying to shift STs. There's no other explanation . Why else would you pass up the opportunity to earn £10 a skull from non season ticket holders wanting to watch the game?
The less people who see the dodgy decisions the better

The less people who see the dodgy decisions the better
It's not as though they're not brazen about benefitting from referees decisions, there's absolutely nobody in the media who'd highlight it anyway.

Their decision not to open subscriptions to games to non ST holders imo can only be an attempt to get their fans to buy them. Otherwise it makes no sense whatsoever, it's basically corporate negligence if it's not an attempt to generate funds via ST sales. The decision by our government to basically put fans attending games off the table for a minimum of 6 months will probably make them change their tactics but it's clear to me they haven't sold all their STs - nowhere near it.

Back