Somethings does no add up. Fouls to yellow cards stats.

Gio#56

1.png

Referees know the repercussions of upsetting the tims are FAR more severe than any other club due to their orchestrated criticism of them for over a century .Facts don't back up their paranoia but that doesn't matter as long as they benefit by their false claims. They also have absolutely no regard for any reputations tarnished by their abhorrent behavior towards the men in black who to a man are masonic members regardless.

Referees know the repercussions of upsetting the tims are FAR more severe than any other club due to their orchestrated criticism of them for over a century .Facts don't back up their paranoia but that doesn't matter as long as they benefit by their false claims. They also have absolutely no regard for any reputations tarnished by their abhorrent behavior towards the men in black who to a man are masonic members regardless.

Funny enough they all complained to the SFA regards Walsh. Who booked vickers and the st johnstone forward.

And what do the SFA do....

Demote walsh this week to referee Ayr United. ie Dont ever do that again against Celtic. Obviously never knew you dont book Celtic Players unless you really have too.

True, but this is also facilitated, big-time, by the Scottish mainstream media.

Following on from the other thread you started earlier , i would like to see sleekit faces team/foul/card league, I can guarantee one thing, he will have reffed more of that lots games than any other ref, given less fouls against them and have an even lower card to foul ratio than any other ref in the league, if it’s not live on the telly that lot literally get away with murder.

I'd say the ball possession to fouls ratio makes even less sense.

Consider Rangers dominate most games domestically, at least in terms of having the ball. Yet in almost every game the foul totals are very similar to the opponents which is a virtual impossibility given that you can't really foul the opposing player if you are in possession, be that defensive or attacking.

Add on the fact Rangers have far better and more experienced players who are much less likely to need to foul and it basically makes zero sense.

Yet it happens every week.

Only in Scotla...

I'd say the ball possession to fouls ratio makes even less sense.

Consider Rangers dominate most games domestically, at least in terms of having the ball. Yet in almost every game the foul totals are very similar to the opponents which is a virtual impossibility given that you can't really foul the opposing player if you are in possession, be that defensive or attacking.

Add on the fact Rangers have far better and more experienced players who are much less likely to need to foul and it basically makes zero sense.

Yet it happens every week.

Only in Scotla...
I wonder if those huge aberdoom defenders will throw them selves to the ground as much as they did under the previous manager?
It only took the shadow of our players much less any actual contact.

A fantastic post, accurate and concise - this post should be pinned. Well done.

It honestly boils my blood between this and the penalty stats that they STILL genuinely beleive we get special treatment and they are hard done by, and there is absolutely no convincing them otherwise. I just can't comprehend it.
When where facts ever relevant to that mob.

This goes back to Stein. Big Jock knew that if as many players surround the ref after an incident the guy gets confused and let’s them off with a finger wagging

When a Celtic player rakes his studs down a players heel the ref thinks yeh but he’s not that sort of player. When a Rangers player trips someone up the ref thinks “what a dirty HB”.

Celtics fouls are committed in the true spirit of the game, never malicious never dirty the consistent fouling rule is not applicable to them. I can understand people being confused but you have got to remember Ange has virtually reinvented the game. :D

That, right their, should ring alarm bells. I guarantee if we were on the receiving end of 13 fouls per YC it would be back page news, topics of phone ins, blogs, etc, etc. We as a fan base need to get on top of this. Tgats is an unbelievable stat. It’s been like that for years.

m8, I am off now, please explain to the blinded if asked.

A good starting point would be someone asking Bobby Madden why it took seven fouls before he booked Jota in the recent Aberdeen game. He’d be on to two hands pointing to all the different locations he fouled at.
The Aberdeen player was counting them out for Madden and he just ignored him. Every team in the league is roughly 5 to 6 fouls a yellow card and that other lot it's 13 fouls for a yellow card.

here you go pal

1.png
Would also be useful to have the source of the figures as proof to others that they are official.

Wondering whether the ceptic effect is due to a few biased referees or whether it happens across all of their games.

Suppose we are looking at a snapshot of the season here so would be better to compare over a complete season. Unfortunately last season will be a bit of a one-off as there were no crowds to influence referees so would need to go back further.

We also need to watch out for referees reverting to normal behaviour when the league is won and the consequences of their decisions are less important.

I dont think this "Celtic players not getting carded" is anything new, its been a feature before.

You would think this stat would stick out a mile to the head of refereeing and he would be looking into it.

There have been posts like this over the past few seasons.

Managers and players change but this anomaly remains constant.

We really need someone to log all this stuff.

I wonder if those huge aberdoom defenders will throw them selves to the ground as much as they did under the previous manager?
It only took the shadow of our players much less any actual contact.
They will be falling when a Rangers player is within hearing distance. This diving or falling will be helped by a useless referee only too willing to oblige with any help he can give.

here you go pal

1.png

Posted this before so sorry if Im boring anyone.

I called Keevins and Delacunt about this years ago. They couldnt explain how Celtic were committing twice as many fouls per booking as all other teams. Keevins wanted to know where the stats were from but I didnt know. I called back on another occasion to inforn him the stats came from the SPL. "Next caller".

you just have to look at fouls to cards when they foreign refs that do their job

they had 8 fouls and 3 cards against Ferencvárosi TC
9 fouls 2 cards
6 fouls 2 cards
10 fouls 2 cards
8 fouls 2 cards
6 fouls 2 cards
16 fouls 4 cards
12 fouls and two yellows for bitton red carded

19 yellow one red 75 fouls just this part of the season

A good starting point would be someone asking Bobby Madden why it took seven fouls before he booked Jota in the recent Aberdeen game. He’d be on to two hands pointing to all the different locations he fouled at.
Because he is always helping Celtic and that game was a clear example of how a little rule bending can end in the right result.

Madden also had little interest in booking dundee players when Rangers played there.

Next time one of ours deserves some cards, yellow or red, no doubt we return to rules being rules and using the laws of the game.

Bobby has some record when it comes to Rangers reds.

I am shocked at the way a lot of support accept this crap and even turn on anyone that wants to debate it or speak about it. It is a way to manipulate and influence a game of football without making it completely obvious to any neutrals or folk outside of Scotland. Like it or not we are now in a title race which means decisions by refs are crucial and bias could and probably will make all the difference.

Also on the point about the head of refereeing, he wont care he must know exactly whats going on everyone involved in refereeing at any level will have noticed obvious examples of refs using quite sleekit tactics at some point.

When Clancy was cheating at the piggery im sure he was given 3 of the next 8 tim games as a reward for his performance.

You are correct one game against that other lot Harston fouled 13 times before he was yellow carded. So it definitely has being going on for years.

It honestly boils my blood between this and the penalty stats that they STILL genuinely beleive we get special treatment and they are hard done by, and there is absolutely no convincing them otherwise. I just can't comprehend it.
A cult mentality isn't built on facts, reason and benevolence.

It's about choosing something you wish to be true for selfish and egotistical reasons, finding others who share that narcisism and false sense of grievance, then twisting the world and your own brain to make it all fit your own personal desires, ultimately creating an echo chamber of nutjobs allowing the collective to believe everything/everyone else is wrong, even in the face of indisputeable proof to the contrary.

It's just went a bit mainstream in this country via the broader 'celtic family' in media, politics etc. expanding said echo chamber a bit further than normal. The result? The West of Scotland yahoo. A fair amount of their support, I actually believe, are ill in the head. It's a remarkable phenomenon that I actually think requires proper scientific and psychological investigation. I think the findings would be absolutely fascinating.

Last edited:

How about a professional researcher employed by Rangers to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies we face? This would be money well spent and could even generate income if the findings were published and sold in a book or two. Lets see the facts laid bare and lets name and shame the real bigots. This would include the many articles and features written by the likes of Speirs, Leckie, Jackson etc.

That midfielder of there's, Soro, does nothing but kick people and get away with it in the games I've seen them play. He's probably running the numbers up single handedly.

That midfielder of there's, Soro, does nothing but kick people and get away with it in the games I've seen them play. He's probably running the numbers up single handedly.
Every game he has is like the Jota Aberdeen one, unbookable virtually

no coincidence that Goodwin at St Boo criticised referees and cast aspersions on their integrity regarding penalties for “certain teams” - and now St Boo get to commit 50% more fouls (9.8) than the league average (6.1) before a card is produced.

clearly Goodwin took lessons from the Filth

Do we have updated figures for fouls to card ratios?

I think we all know how these stats are going to look when someone produces them, but it would be interesting to compare with another evidence source.

I‘ll take a wager that in Europe both ours and celtics stats are similar, I reckon our domestic and European stats will also be very similar, however I suspect celtic’s domestic to European stats look way different.

In Europe this season,

Rangers 100 fouls committed 23 yellow cards (counting both sendings off as 2 yellow each)

Celtic 118 fouls 24 yellow cards

Rangers domestically 5.6 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.3 fouls/yellow,

Celtic domestically 13.1 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.9 fouls/yellow

So basically Celtic’s ratio of fouls/yellow in Europe matches our combined ratio.

Not a lot between all the ratios apart from celtic domestically which at 13.1 fouls/yellow is more than double the league average of 6.1, lowest 4.8.

Take them out the equation and the average falls to 5.8, slightly higher than our domestic fouls/yellow ratio.

The only other anomaly is st Mirren who have a high foul count/ yellow 9.8, take them too out the equation the average then is 5.6 which is identical to ours. However more interesting is the range is then 4.8 - 6.4 across these 10 teams, roughly a 10% swing from average.

Last edited:
New year same old story

Celtic 14 fouls 1 yellow card

Hibs 9 fouls 2 yellow cards

Maybe someone will do a report on fouls per yellow cards.

interesting Hibs had 53% possession to celtics 47.
Even with 5 subs their sryle of play means they are running themselves into the ground. More hamstrings to go in near future.

These anomalies need highlighted to the widest possible audience, including the fans of the diddy clubs who are all convinced that refs favour Rangers and Celtic in equal measure.

Why is not one single SMSM outlet prepared to highlight this?

Answers on a postcard, please . . .

Tonights game;

1st half - Starfelt is late and takes out the Hibs player, no Yellow.

2nd half - Hibs player is late and takes out Rogic. Hibs player is booked.

Both tackles were almost identical.

Back