Son Heung-Min

Pirlo

Surely he’ll be on the radar of the biggest clubs in Europe? He’s such a good player, and as much as Spurs have secured a CL spot I feel like he’s better than them. Although perhaps CL football will be enough to keep him around even if other clubs do show an interest.

He’s a great finisher, he’s creative, he’s very quick, and he’s an excellent dribbler too. Great set of attributes for any attacker to have, and I actually think he’s the player who really drives that team despite most of the plaudits going to Kane.

Surely he’ll be on the radar of the biggest clubs in Europe? He’s such a good player, and as much as Spurs have secured a CL spot I feel like he’s better than them. Although perhaps CL football will be enough to keep him around even if other clubs do show an interest.

He’s a great finisher, he’s creative, he’s very quick, and he’s an excellent dribbler too. Great set of attributes for any attacker to have, and I actually think he’s the player who really drives that team despite most of the plaudits going to Kane.

Tottenham Hotspur are one of the great European clubs. Unlike a whole host of the so called "biggest clubs" they don't have a mega rich 'sugar daddy' but make no mistake, Spurs are a huge club by any standards.

Worth it in today’s market. Grealish at £100m and Harry Maguire at £80m is the sort of madness we’re looking at today.
Those two are inflated by the fact they're English, I suspect. Nobody outside England is going near those prices for the two of them.

Maguire is the reason I think we should be looking for a King's ransom for Bassey, should he move on. Another six months of this form and I'd be looking at an obscene amount for him.

Tottenham Hotspur are one of the great European clubs. Unlike a whole host of the so called "biggest clubs" they don't have a mega rich 'sugar daddy' but make no jistake, Spurs are a huge club by any standards.
They’re not really one of Europe’s elite though. They won a Carling cup about 15 years ago and that’s about it in my lifetime. I feel like Son should be at a club with actual aspirations of challenging for major silverware every year.

They’re not really one of Europe’s elite though. They won a Carling cup about 15 years ago and that’s about it in my lifetime. I feel like Son should be at a club with actual aspirations of challenging for major silverware every year.
No doubt he could play for an 'elite' club mate! Given his age nobody will pay Spurs enough for them to be tempted to sell

Tottenham Hotspur are one of the great European clubs. Unlike a whole host of the so called "biggest clubs" they don't have a mega rich 'sugar daddy' but make no mistake, Spurs are a huge club by any standards.
Huge clubs win trophies mate ,Spurs not so much

Spurs are a medium sized English club with a big stadium. They are comparable to Wolves or perhaps Everton.

The fact that he has continued to shine in a very ordinary Spurs side whose form has fluctuated shows just how good he is. Criminally underrated.

Spurs are a medium sized English club with a big stadium. They are comparable to Wolves or perhaps Everton.

It always astounds me when I hear some of our younger supporters claiming that clubs like Spurs and Everton are not 'big' clubs. Just like ourselves and that other mob across the city, in terms of their history and the size of their supports they are massive.

Bollocks.

Kane’s by far their best player. Son isn’t even close.
Pissing myself. It was son who was doing the bulk of the work when Kane was playing like an utter waster early in the season. He’s a far better player with more to his game. Speaks better English too.

Imagine how inflated Son’s tally would be for this season if he was hitting all those penalties too.

Kulusevski is setting up his goals. Kane has assisted Son 5 times this season
Has he ? I take your word for it 87.
That Newcastle game ,some.of the passes Kane was putting in,if he'd been a midfield player doing them ,he'd be classed as the new Glenn Hoddle.
Fabulous footballer,Son ain't bad either

An outstanding player. But let’s not slag Kane off when comparing the two.

HMS is a joy to watch, always playing with a smile on his face. Sharp as a f/ckin tack. Has every attribute a top striker / forward needs. Arguably POTY down there considering 23 goals and he is not a penalty taker.

Both are World Class. Kane is a beast of a centre forward. And their link up play and understanding is up there with Hateley and McCoist…

Last edited:
How rich is mega rich? Joe Lewis is worth about £4.5B

Joe Lewis might be the major shareholder in Tottenham but the club is a properly run business, is not dependant on Joe Lewis's wealth and is not treated as his 'plaything' - unlike clubs like Chelsea and Man City. If Joe Lewis goes, Spurs will continue to operate normally. Lewis is extremely wealthy but he is not one of football's 'sugar daddies'. The Tottenham supporters would be the first to complain that he isn't!

An outstanding player. But let’s not slag Kane off when comparing the two.

HMS is a joy to watch, always playing with a smile on his face. Sharp as a f/ckin tack. Has every attribute a top striker / forward needs. Arguably POTY down there considering 23 goals and he is not a penalty taker.

Both are World Class. Kane is a beast of a centre forward. And their link up play and understanding is up there with Hateley and McCoist
Let’s not get carried away.:))

Good player, will be 30 by time next season starts. Another player who's pissed away his career playing with Spurs.

Reactions: VGM
They've only ever won 2 league titles! In the pre champions league era i'd have considered them a "cup team". Would've said the same about Chelsea pre abramovich

They're a big club but European great is a stretch.
I've just googled how many fans they took to Madrid for their CL final v Liverpool and according to their own website there were 70,000 between the two clubs travelling. Shows you just how big we are I suppose

A very, very good player. His all round work rate is excellent but he has the ability to go with it. A really good finisher.

Top player

Doesn’t take pens and still up there for the golden boot. Not even sure you’d class him as proper striker

I’m sorry but that’s nonsense spurs most definitely not one of the great european clubs, they aren’t even the biggest in London.

Back