Song for DJ

WBD

Official Ticketer
I'll put the tune out for opinions on the tune, yeh or neh? The chorus, anyone want to have a bash at the lyrics at the chorus? IMO easy to sing

Last edited:
zGHQb4O.gif

I can't believe we have songs for Cardoso, Halliday & embarrassing dross like the Lisbon Lions song...but between us all we can't get something for Tav & Wes who deserve one.

All because their names don't rhyme with the pope or ira .

I think every song folk want sang they should make a recording of themselves performing it, TRF the Rangers Factor where each week we pick one to go througj to the grand final and the winner of that gets to perform it on the park with the stadium joining in.

We don't need any more songs - stop the madness immediately if not sooner.
What a load of complete and utter pish. Its the nature of football, players get songs sung for them. They always have and always will. But complain away if you really do feel you must :rolleyes:

I think every song folk want sang they should make a recording of themselves performing it, TRF the Rangers Factor where each week we pick one to go througj to the grand final and the winner of that gets to perform it on the park with the stadium joining in.
:eek::eek::D:D:D

Give it a rest.

Care to elaborate? Neither post is criticising the whole support...just some of the cringey songs that reference all things poety.

Would you not agree Tav in particular deserves a song?

If you're going to take exception to a post at least back it up with a valid opinion instead of trying to get your post count up.

Care to elaborate? Neither post is criticising the whole support...just some of the cringey songs that reference all things poety.

Would you not agree Tav in particular deserves a song?

If you're going to take exception to a post at least back it up with a valid opinion instead of trying to get your post count up.
Tavernier is long long overdue. The 4 tops Reach.out (I'll be there) replace I'll be there with Tavernier. Perfect

Tavernier is long long overdue. The 4 tops Reach.out (I'll be there) replace I'll be there with Tavernier. Perfect

Good shout mate.

I have no creative talent at all but i've always thought a wee variation of the Ryan Giggs song could work.

* Deep breath & readying myself to get destroyed :D

Tavernier Tavernier running down the wing
Tavernier Tavernier making the bears sing
Crosses from the left, crosses from the Right
Tavernier,Tavernier,Tavernier

Needs some work obviously & some will rightly ask why a Right back is crossing from the left :D

Song for Tav - would Tavernier, Tavernier, James Tavernier to Tom Hark not get us by for a while?

He deserves an original and that is the 4 Tops. Tavernier the Rangers number two, he is better than Kafu

Taaaaaavernier he's a Ranger in Royal Bluuuue.

Taaaaaavernier, watch out cos he's coming for yoooou!

and repeat.

No FTP. No Bobby Sands. No lesbian lions

Taaaaaavernier he's a Ranger in Royal Bluuuue.

Taaaaaavernier, watch out cos he's coming for yoooou!

and repeat.

No FTP. No Bobby Sands. No lesbian lions
Tavernier he is Rangers number 2 Tavernier he is better than Kafu

Back