Tune of thank you very much (roses).

Thank you very much Daniel Candeias,
Thank you very much
Thank you very very very much
Thank you very much for the goals you give us
Thank you very very much.

image.png

Back to the drawing board then.
Judges from FF xfactor are looking for a staunch 4 verser original battle hymn with add ons.

Fuk keeping it simple eh thats for meerkats.
WATP

Thank you very much
I can't pronounce my R's.... So I'd be pwoperly f@cked with that one. :)

Thank you very much
Ignore all the attempts at witty criticism. Some just can't help themselves and don't even bother trying to imagine fans singing it, these chants turn out so different from the original song, so much that the original has to be pointed out (not in this case as the words are the same :) ) Not sure this one would work, not a chance it will be attempted though. Need other supporters to try it 1st as normal our fans are not known for originality any more.

Ignore all the attempts at witty criticism. Some just can't help themselves and don't even bother trying to imagine fans singing it, these chants turn out so different from the original song, so much that the original has to be pointed out (not in this case as the words are the same :) ) Not sure this one would work, not a chance it will be attempted though. Need other supporters to try it 1st as normal our fans are not known for originality any more.
Its an old liverpool one im sure.
Fits a longer name better though.

Reactions: WBD
How about this?

Thank you very much Jermaine Defooooe,
Thank you very much

Or
Thank you very much Jermaine Defooooe, Thank you very much Thank you very very very much Thank you very much now 'peg legoooThank you very very much

Back