Songs this Sunday ?

Do you not think that when you have a team full of Catholics is it not time that grown men could resist saying FTP at a football match for 90 mins ? I get that with the BB we are losing an iconic anthem. But grown men still wanting to FTP all the way through a match need their head checked. The list 4lads posted is just common sense and should have been ditched a long time ago.
Totally agree...The press conference yesterday someone asked the gaffer did some of the songs bother him as he’s a catholic himself..
Deep down and in private I would imagine it does.

Totally agree...The press conference yesterday someone asked the gaffer did some of the songs bother him as he’s a catholic himself..

Small point in the bigger picture, but Gerrard isn't a catholic.

He went to a catholic school, but that was because they'd a good reputation for school football, but Gerrard isn't a catholic.

However, he clearly looked pissed off yesterday, having to discuss this issue after a great European performance and a massive week of football ahead for our club.

Let's hope we all take the warnings on board.

Exactly, you view this as an opportunity to try and make the club and its support more as you'd like it. No harm in that. It's probably admirable, but it won't work. We were cited for TBB and SuperRangers in the home match at St. Joseph's. I know that's what we were cited for as it is a fact. I also know we sang 50p Flute and that we weren't cited for that. It's the word 19th Century Terrorist that is the issue, and that's a pretty big problem for us if it can result in expulsion from the Europa League. Let's deal with that first.
why dont you tell admin who you know what was in the report.

No matter what we stop singing there are Cunts sitting in our stands just looking todo us and the same ones wouldnt report the scum

the same cunts are in the media whipping up hatred against us while ignoring their own

its not about one song its about destroying us at every turn and if people dont wake up and start listening they will win. every song and chant we have is a target to those that cant report on child abuse but find the blue bells offensive just because of their colour.

so your ten bob flute has to go and nobody can be that thick if they think it was Ok last game so i can sing it next game. next game that is the next target

he isnt one and only went to school which is totally different down there to the state funded bigot factories up here

dont spread the scum myth.

The message is clear - in European competition. Domestically, there is no evidence at all that singing it is going to lead to stadium closures.

The cat is out the bag now. The pressure on the SPL now will be like never before. We %^*& up on Sunday then I am convinced the media will put so much pressure on them i expect to see them take action using us as their punch bag. Sadly I think we will hand them the stick to beat us with on a plate

Back