Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange that people are concerned over these threads. You do realise that she is putting these pictures out on a public forum generally for the attention? She's not putting up a picture of a house plant for someone to comment on, she is putting up pictures showing her stunning body so people comment on it.

The stuff Sonia has to put up with is pretty grim tbh

The Brittany Polster stuff is weird too
I’m sorry what does she put up with?

I’m not on social media at all apart from here so you will need to educate me, She is posting pictures of herself in a bikini on a regular basis and she’s absolutely stunning.

I’m sure if she didn’t like it she wouldn’t do it.

blpm3SM.gif

Haven't a clue why I find this amusing....but I do :))

I was thinking more of this definition rather than someone who worked for Amazon in Dunfermline ha ha:

An amazon is a big, strong, warrior-like woman, someone who reminds you of the mythical Greek women-warriors, the Amazons.

What is weird is people finding these threads weird, she is tremendous and we all love looking at her. It's kinda how it works.
I remember I worked with a guy who wouldn't let his wife give him a BJ after the kids were born as he said that was the same mouth that kissed his children good night, weirdo.

Shes is stunning - is she actually any good at football aswell? Womans tream have aquired a fair amount of players this season

She is an absolute babe. I for one appreciate the effort that folk go too in order to supply the pictures :p

This thread isn’t creepy but there’s one specific twitter user that was highlighted last week and the nature and amount of their replies to her posts are very, very troubling.

Some very weird guys out there.
Id imagine a lot of these good looking girls on Insta etc get a lot of this. Not that it makes it ok lol, theres some right weirdos out there.

Lets be honest tho, shes not posting these pics of herself in bikinis for nothing. She wants us perving over her in a legal way.

Id imagine a lot of these good looking girls on Insta etc get a lot of this. Not that it makes it ok lol, theres some right weirdos out there.

Lets be honest tho, shes not posting these pics of herself in bikinis for nothing. She wants us perving over her in a legal way.

She’s a good looking lassie but I don’t think she’s wanting that level of attention.

Sonia O'neill -- what a young lady she is!

She has fantastic leg development and an absolutely rocking / super-athletic body. My bet is that she trains very hard. I have also seen a video of her doing manually-resisted sprints through sand and she was tearing it up. She's the kind of athlete that should represent Rangers given that the club is looking to get serious about its woman's team.

PS: Watching her Seria A highlights, I think she can play a bit too. Some good instances of control, some nice touches, and some nice passes.

Last edited:
She’s a good looking lassie but I don’t think she’s wanting that level of attention.
Aye she obviously doesnt want stalkers and weirdos being ott (iv not seen any of this twitter stuff btw so i dont know how bad it is). Its all about the likes and shit on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back