Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shocked that sad auld guys have genuinely creeped a young lassie out of posting photos on the internet
You can just tell by the comments that it’s men who have no sexual interaction with women and don’t have the slightest clue how to talk to them

Driving a young female player at the club to releasing a statement asking people to leave her alone. It’s genuinely mortifying

Absolutely shocked that sad auld guys have genuinely creeped a young lassie out of posting photos on the internet
You can just tell by the comments that it’s men who have no sexual interaction with women and don’t have the slightest clue how to talk to them

Driving a young female player at the club to releasing a statement asking people to leave her alone. It’s genuinely mortifying

You can tell by her actual tweet that its both males and females causing her issues.

She's literally typed that it's both.

I'd also imagine it's all ages sending her stuff too from wee virgins to sexually repressed adults.

Dunno why you've particularly isolated one group when she means more herself.

Anyone sending her abuse or out of order tweets is a cretin.

I honestly think it’s the abusive jealous women that have made her snap. Couldn’t condemn them without condemning the the creeps that message her directly ‘complimenting’ her in a vulgar way.

Absolutely shocked that people don’t realise the internet is a weirdo’s playground.

The irony of regular posters in this thread complaining about folk saying stuff about the lassie is right up there with best things I’ve seen on here recently.

The irony of regular posters in this thread complaining about folk saying stuff about the lassie is right up there with best things I’ve seen on here recently.
Why? This a forum, completely detached from the lassies own account where she will the content posted. I don't see the correlation whatsoever.

I don’t even think this is about creepy men. It’s aimed at people like Lisa Swanson and her band of pals who are raging she never got paid to play for Rangers but she’ll happily mouth off and tell lies about those who are currently at the club. They’re constantly accusing her of being attention seeking because she posts picture of her playing but really it’s just jealously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back