Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin hell hen, if it a wean yer wantin, I’ll dae it, let’s get it over and done with.

hows that for a chat up line?

Has anyone on here physically spoken to her face to face without making her feel uncomfortably awkward with the ramblings of trying to chat her up?

I have to say. The world is going to shit at the moment. So much bad stuff going on. However, I am grateful for Sonia. I think she is a lovely girl. I would like to hang around with her. For my last days we'll have some fun - well, I will.

Sonia O'neill has fantastic leg development and an absolutely rocking body. My bet is that she is no stranger to the barbell squat and that she trains very hard. I have also seen a video of her doing manually-resisted sprints through sand and she was tearing it up. She's the kind of athlete that should represent Rangers given that the club is looking to get serious about its woman's team.

PS: Watching her Seria A highlights, I think she can play a bit too. Some good instances of control, some nice touches, and some nice passes.
Aye and cracking tits.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back