Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoniaONeill_: I’m Canadian...but I’m also proud to be Venezuelan, Italian, & Irish. I’m happy that in Canada growing up, I was not only allowed to practice my other cultures but it was encouraged. We had to share with classmates typical food, dances, music,& so on! Again, Happy Canada Day

@SoniaONeill_: I’m Canadian...but I’m also proud to be Venezuelan, Italian, & Irish. I’m happy that in Canada growing up, I was not only allowed to practice my other cultures but it was encouraged. We had to share with classmates typical food, dances, music,& so on! Again, Happy Canada Day

certain to raise the profile of the woman’s game

I find it strange that people are concerned over these threads. You do realise that she is putting these pictures out on a public forum generally for the attention? She's not putting up a picture of a house plant for someone to comment on, she is putting up pictures showing her stunning body so people comment on it.

Exactly, she loves the attention. Beautiful women always love the attention.

I'd dearly love to smash her farter btw.

Her eyes are a bit too far apart tbh

Sonia is undefeated
That's nitpicking yes Sonia is number 1 but I'd be just as happy waking (had to watch my spelling :))) up with her next to me.
We really should have advertised the Strip with some pics/video of Sonia wearing it in the dressing room showers.
Here's a better idea the kit painted on her oh just thought the kit painted on her with edible paint

giphy-downsized.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back