Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any non masturbating pervy old blokes on this thread? Anyone actually follow the women's game?

See this type of content - in the clip - she looks very, very skillful. Is this just normal skill level of women players or is she of a higher standard than most? She certainly looks more powerful than most. Has anyone ever actually watched her play 90 mins? What position does she play? Is she a stand out?

Reactions: JCB
Always annoyed me when my other half said she thought a footballer was good looking “they’re not objects, they’re professionals and deserve to be respected as such”, I’d say. Then Sonia signed for us. :))

Any non masturbating pervy old blokes on this thread? Anyone actually follow the women's game?

See this type of content - in the clip - she looks very, very skillful. Is this just normal skill level of women players or is she of a higher standard than most? She certainly looks more powerful than most. Has anyone ever actually watched her play 90 mins? What position does she play? Is she a stand out?
You need a new thread for that mate, this is just for the perverts.

Why act like desperadoes that have never saw a female before? Personally she's a tad masculine looking, seen far better looking woman at the most normal places you can stroll through. Is she actually a good player?

Why act like desperadoes that have never saw a female before? Personally she's a tad masculine looking, seen far better looking woman at the most normal places you can stroll through. Is she actually a good player?
Desperados? I get a ride once a night mate, im not desperate. Just like ogling a hot woman. Males will be males and all that. Lighten up.

I'm going to go against the grain here. Whilst Sonia has a frightening figure, she's not the best facially imo. Kirsten Reilly is far better looking.

She'd still get it all ways of course.
Put your gregory pecks back on, oh by the way Kirsten would be a big yes too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back