Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding like a poof is she actually and good at football?
57596057.jpg

some amount of thirsty simps these days, weve got full scale whales out here feasting on simp love, onlyfans culture is cancer

Reactions: d72
Some people honestly need their hole, either that or there is a dearth of good looking fanny in Scotland. Wouldn’t get a second glance in Texas. Is she worth a pump? Absolutely. Is she worth a 19 page thread? No.

Some people honestly need their hole, either that or there is a dearth of good looking fanny in Scotland. Wouldn’t get a second glance in Texas. Is she worth a pump? Absolutely. Is she worth a 19 page thread? No.

Your 100% correct.

Sonia - in reality - is a decent, reasonably attractive looking chick - who has been somehow transformed into a kind of fetished sex symbol by large numbers of salivating punters on FF.

I, too, live in the USA, and I could guarantee that if you spent 15 minutes walking through any college campus over here you would encounter at least half a dozen females who would completely blow Sonia away in the looks dept.

Alas, with much regret, the same could not be said of the female of the species back in Scotland.

I think it’s just a bit of fun based on her being a female footballer. In the context of Scottish female football, she is an exotic specimen.

Let the boys have some fun, grandad. :p

Your 100% correct.

Sonia - in reality - is a decent, reasonably attractive looking chick - who has been somehow transformed into a kind of fetished sex symbol by large numbers of salivating punters on FF.

I, too, live in the USA, and I could guarantee that if you spent 15 minutes walking through any college campus over here you would encounter at least half a dozen females who would completely blow Sonia away in the looks dept.

Alas, with much regret, the same could not be said of the female of the species back in Scotland.
I believe you that most colleges in then US have hundreds of Sonias but at the end of the day she is playing football for our team, it’s a bit of fun and something to have a chuckle at on this site.

when Portuguese midfielder Dani signed form Ajax , there would be a Miss Dani competition every week to see what girl could meet and greet the player who would get a kiss and a signed shirt. It’s just a bit of fun ..
I do actually think we should do that here with Sonia ;)

Your 100% correct.

No one likes a show off mate. Plus even if they are better looking over there, chances are youre not pulling any of them anyway so whats the difference?

Your 100% correct.

Of course you are correct, but, its not like there is an abundance of shapely Latina ladies kicking around Scotland is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back