Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people honestly need their hole, either that or there is a dearth of good looking fanny in Scotland. Wouldn’t get a second glance in Texas. Is she worth a pump? Absolutely. Is she worth a 19 page thread? No.
No any of these Texan gals play for Rangers? No.

She's tidy AND plays for the Gers/is often photographed wearing our club gear.

Not really surprising a Rangers forum full of middle aged men are enjoying it rather than some goog looking no mark from Texas who couldn't even name Rangers. It's not a hard concept to figure out. :rolleyes:

I hope these pics were taken at the Gullane sand dunes where she is doing some extra training.
Even better, she is somewhere down the road from you here in Ontario. She usually trains at the pitches where I play football twice a week. Now that my football is back on, if I see her, I will send FF's regards.

I, too, live in the USA, and I could guarantee that if you spent 15 minutes walking through any college campus over here you would encounter at least half a dozen females who would completely blow Sonia away in the looks dept.

15 minutes? These guys? The fire brigade would be there in 2, trying to extinguish the ragers on display.

I’m probably on my own here but I prefer a leggy, sensuous woman to a buxom battleship (!). Looking back, I remember that Hans ( oops Hans ) Mandlikova had great legs. I prefer the female athletes in the Diamond League to the soap stars on the catwalk, none of whom were battering down my door for a date when I last looked, unfortunately.

Sonia will probably be the most hated girl in the changing room. The woman try to distance themselve from arse and tit shots. That said, maybe she is just sticking two fingers up and embracing the sex appeal of the woman footballer.

I’m probably on my own here but I prefer a leggy, sensuous woman to a buxom battleship (!). Looking back, I remember that Hans ( oops Hans ) Mandlikova had great legs. I prefer the female athletes in the Diamond League to the soap stars on the catwalk, none of whom were battering down my door for a date when I last looked, unfortunately.
Nabor james

I've just watched her Instagram stories, I tell you what, we could be doing with a player like her in the middle of the park.

Genuinely never thought I'd be on here commenting on her football ability :))o_O
Same here!
Just saw them myself. That pass with the outside of the boot was a thing of beauty.

I've just watched her Instagram stories, I tell you what, we could be doing with a player like her in the middle of the park.

Genuinely never thought I'd be on here commenting on her football ability :))o_O
The box to box midfielder we have been looking for??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back