Soortscene

Preferred when we didn’t do interviews, the apology didn't change a thing. Should go back to not allowing the 19th Century Terrorist propagandist in, they don’t add anything worth knowing.

Why does Stewart get the gig of being an expert on football? Guy is a fkn clown and nobody sits up and listens to him?
Hartson and Sutton get gigs as well, it’s nothing to do with being an expert, it’s also nothing to do with football either, it has to do with getting the cults opinions over through their handy idiots and placements
Sutton said of the Goldson incident “ I don’t care about the rules, that’s a penalty “ I mean where do we start with this, he is being paid by broadcasters to spout this bile when it is plain and simple what his agenda is

Surprise surprise from Sportscene
The handball was not a penalty.
Nicky Clark was not a sending off.
Ryan Jack should have been sent off.
The views of Michael Stewart, partially backed by McFadden and Thompson.
So predictable.
Did you expect anything else from the shit show…

So predictable.
Good, I'm glad they think that. Gives me a warm glow inside.

I can’t understand how folk think Clarke’s red was harsh. Whether it was deliberate or a slip he was 2 footed, off the ground and his studs made flush contact above the shin pad and a few inches below the knee. It is a red all day long. Jack was fortunate given that he was late and made full contact on the ankle, but he was along the ground and single legged which is why it was probably a yellow rather than red. The handball should not be a topic of discussion; his arm was up and out to the side in an unnatural position and the ball hit it. There is no interpretation of the law that would allow play on.

I can’t understand how folk think Clarke’s red was harsh. Whether it was deliberate or a slip he was 2 footed, off the ground and his studs made flush contact above the shin pad and a few inches below the knee. It is a red all day long. Jack was fortunate given that he was late and made full contact on the ankle, but he was along the ground and single legged which is why it was probably a yellow rather than red. The handball should not be a topic of discussion; his arm was up and out to the side in an unnatural position and the ball hit it. There is no interpretation of the law that would allow play on.
The reason the jack one's contentious is because it happened 2 mins later, if its in the first 10 mins it's a booking and it's done.

So predictable.
Funny that BT, referee Peter Walton agreed that the referee go all the decision correct, and explained the logic in great detail for the less intelligent in the studio (Sutton).

Just watched it this morning and just shake my head. Stewart I know is completely blinkered when it comes to Rangers but McFadden on Jacks tackle was ridiculous - he didn’t attempt to play the ball, well he sure won it. BBC true to form and not unexpected

Stewart thinks it not a pen, and neither do Thompson and McFadden, but they say under the letter of the law it is. Stewart still argues it isn't.
Stewart is an expert in body language, when he sees a a woman, and she glances back , he thinks, no point in a chat then.

Mr 180 first team games in 13 seasons thinks he was a footballer.
Mr rejected as an SNP candidate thinks he’s politically active.
Mr Canoe Boy thought canoeing was for him, then threw up on his first trip.
Mr Celtic TV commentator and pundit thinks it wasn’t a penalty.

Can you spot a trend here?
What about the boxing !??!

Absolutely moronic from Ryan Jack. From where I was sat he could easily have seen a red card. Especially as it was only moments after Clarke was sent off and often Refs will even things up.

So predictable.
What do you expect a ginger bawbag pig to do, but grunt :)

do any other sports employ pundits that don't actually keep up to date with the laws of the game and their operation.

Every Scottish pundit seems to just base their opinion on what they think it should be, and that opinion is usually coloured by who the support or what the laws of the game were when they played 20 years ago.

it's laughable.

Is there any footage of the hand ball in slow motion? To be honest never seen it at the game and tried watching sky sports highlights a fe times but difficult to tell where it hits in real time.

So predictable.
I normally record the programme as I do with MOTD and MOTD2.
When watching I watch the highlights and then fast forward through the blethering.

At least on MOTD and MOTD2 the programme usually quotes the applicable Law, not so on BBC Shortbread where we get only the opinions of the "experts" who invariably begin with "I think..." ( an oxymoron)

Just watched it this morning and just shake my head. Stewart I know is completely blinkered when it comes to Rangers but McFadden on Jacks tackle was ridiculous - he didn’t attempt to play the ball, well he sure won it. BBC true to form and not unexpected
He’s a rampant Paedo supporter.
The only thing that keeps him in check is when paired with Boyd who doesn’t accept his baloney .

After games are finished I’m done , won’t watch highlights of any game on any channel pundits are clueless self satisfied assholes and now it’s woke gender as well as pointless because no results ever change, don’t watch until ko, go for cuppa during h/t and turn off at final whistle

I had no question the penalty was a penalty. He put his hand up in an unnatural place and hit the ball as he was bringing it down. The Clark and Jack tackles were similar in terms of that grey area between yellow or red so I think the ref was incorrect not being consistent. But to say all 3 were incorrect is howling at the moon.

It's killing the rest of the league that the rules are followed every time VAR gives us a positive decision.
That is because 8 out of 10 of these VAR decisions would have gone against Rangers prior to its introduction. When the refs did not require their original decision to be submitted to formal scrutiny.
The main reason Rangers have benefitted disproportionately from VAR decisions is because they they were disportionately punished when the referee's decision was unquestionably final.
It is easy to see why the mhankies are squealing like pigs regarding its introduction.

The League Cup final is less than 1 month away. Got to get the pressure ramped up now.
Collum is a shit referee but also a thick bastard. He's understood that he can't give decisions against them, illustrated by the rugby tackle in the box v Killie. But he obviously missed the memo on not giving anything to Rangers. He's going to get a week full of reminders.

Collum
Clancy
Beaton
Walsh

You just know they were all utter shite at football and struggled to ‘fit in’.

It takes a certain type to be a ref

1.jpg

This Fanny ain't a good ol boy, he must be taken out.

Proud boys ya hear.

I'm really surprised that Gollum didnae gie them a pen for the Jack tackle.

Handball incident was a penalty, rules being what they are.
Clarke's tackle was unfortunate as he was trying to play the ball but ended up taking RJ just below the knee and injuring him.

Jack's tackle on Montgomery was a yellow, also trying to play the ball, kept his foot low, didn't go over the ball & didn't injure the lad, despite his rolling about. If he'd bounced straight up,as he could have done, there'd be no more said about it.

That is because 8 out of 10 of these VAR decisions would have gone against Rangers prior to its introduction. When the refs did not require their original decision to be submitted to formal scrutiny.
The main reason Rangers have benefitted disproportionately from VAR decisions is because they they were disportionately punished when the referee's decision was unquestionably final.
It is easy to see why the mhankies are squealing like pigs regarding its introduction.

Spot on!

Back