Soro Tackle on Halliday

Had him getting booked doubled with a Hearts win so hacked off to see he should've at least been booked if not sent off.
See that is quite unfair the bet really should have won he was at least due one card in the game, at the very least a yellow at some point and picking Hearts to win is a good tip even if odds were quite short for a promoted side.

Thats why i never do bets on Celtic to get cards when Madden is ref as hes by far the worst(best from an sfa pov) for bolting away from incidents or just simply playing on and ignoring any late challenges by tim players. When Brown played for them he would sprint 20/30 yards the other way to get out the camara shot as if to say i totally missed it didnt see the incident cant call it. Linesman and 4th officials obviously told to stay out of it too.

Been doing it for years.

I think its totally wrong you didnt win your line cos the refs biased least you know next time Madden is ref to stay away from Celtic bookings.

Another Celtic player who for at least two weeks of his career was valued at £30m by the Scottish Press.
To be fair I can't say I've seen any headlines suggesting Soro would be valued at anywhere near that. Think it's quietly and roundly acknowledged that he is shite.

If you have any links to such jackanory please post - could do with a fucking laugh this morning after a cunt of a weekend!

You believe SKY are pro Celtic in some way?

That seems a bit mad.
Morelos or Jack make that tackle it's replayed a dozen times or more, discussed at length at half time, full time and highlighted during the 30 second clips on sky sports news then hey presto, compliance officer involved. Almost every compliance officer involvement has came from Sky coverage of the game and the incident being repeatedly highlighted. Can't really blame just Walker either, he doesn't choose what's replayed or not.

They get away with murder. Edouard's over the top tackle against Dundee United prior to a goal vs them and his punching of a killie player twice in the head last season are just 2 examples off the top of my head. Then there's Walker covering all our games, Provan before him, and kept in place despite multiple complaints by Rangers fans. Contrast that with Boyd last year being removed from the half/full time analysis role after a few complaints from Celtic. A blind man can see they are hardly impartial in their coverage and what they choose to highlight or not. A bit mad to think otherwise.

Still frame pictures always make things look worse, need to post a video for context too

Still frame pictures always make things look worse, need to post a video for context too

watch any game he has played since arriving
theres the context

in the famous "20min cup win" at Ibrox he did 5 fouls with no card and was finally booked for going over the ball on Borna

charmed life, the heir apparent to protected Brown

The amount of people here asking for video evidence?!!

Ridiculous. Look at the picture. No context required. 100% red. Why do you need "evidence"?

Remember last season when they thought Soro was the new Kante?

He's utter pish. Genuinely looks lost on a football park and all he does is run about fouling.

He strikes me as a wee boy who isn't very good and runs around quickly trying to kick and barge others off the ball. Mind you I haven't seen that much of him but don't see the footballer in him.

The amount of people here asking for video evidence?!!

Ridiculous. Look at the picture. No context required. 100% red. Why do you need "evidence"?
Cos they are warming up for the excuses, if someone does post it then they just say the ref, the 2 linesmen, 4th official, C/o, bbc, sky and so on didnt see it.

watch any game he has played since arriving
theres the context

in the famous "20min cup win" at Ibrox he did 5 fouls with no card and was finally booked for going over the ball on Borna

charmed life, the heir apparent to protected Brown
He’s rash and clumsy but every tackle he makes doesn’t equate to a red

Hallidays tackle on McGregor (? I think) was a shocker and I’d probably say it was worse than soro based on that still frame

People get too wound up by it

Think that was when the ball broke loose at the edge of the box and the 2 of them went sliding in to get the ball. Would need to see it again but that picture makes it worse than what it was if its the one I think it was.

I can honestly say that having watched him several times, he is absolutely shit. He dives into tackles he can't win, can barely pass a ball ( watch his hospital pass that ironically led to their goal yesterday) , I can't kick a ball further than his first touch. I could go on; he really is genuinely horrific.
Reminds me o someone else, Ah yes Broon !

Trial by media will never show this, completely against its ethos. This stat by one of the clowns shows the power the media holds over the compliance officer. Madden apparently has had 3 decisions in Celtic games and 1 against us overturned by the trial by media team and they want another.

Gemme. Fuckin schemie rabid lady's front bottom

Please grab a copy of this video and share. You don't have to link to me. Facebook/YouTube block a lot of videos and I think we'd all like to make sure these type of things are out there.

Anyway, here's the tackle. Madden not far away and gives a goal kick to ra sellic.
The original photo from this thread shows what happened on Madden's blind side.
Yes, Halliday may have received a yellow/red later in the match but this is also a yellow/red by the same standard.
Sky showed no replays, instead the camera was focused in Neilson joking with the 4th official.
One week in to the season. One Tim conspiracy theory blown out the water. Brother Madden indeed.

Last edited:
He’s rash and clumsy but every tackle he makes doesn’t equate to a red

Hallidays tackle on McGregor (? I think) was a shocker and I’d probably say it was worse than soro based on that still frame

This is quite an interesting take.

Halliday slides along the floor. Unfortunately he makes contact with McGregor's ankle, but at least the challenge is low and in the vicinity of the ball. Its a late but legitimate attempt to play the ball.

Soro has gone high and over the ball into Haliday's knee.

Everyone who has ever played football is always disgusted by these over the ball challenges.

Bizarre to state Halliday's was a shocker whilst minimising what is a worse challenge.

Halliday's tackle was poor. Its a yellow and thats it. But there's over the top outrage because Celtic were on the receiving end.

He strikes me as a wee boy who isn't very good and runs around quickly trying to kick and barge others off the ball. Mind you I haven't seen that much of him but don't see the footballer in him.
Scott Brown's at Aberdeen now mate

Please grab a copy of this video and share. You don't have to link to me. Facebook/YouTube block a lot of videos and I think we'd all like to make sure these type of things are out there.

Anyway, here's the tackle. Madden not far away and gives a goal kick to ra sellic.
The original photo from this thread shows what happened on Madden's blind side.
Yes, Halliday may have received a yellow/red later in the match but this is also a yellow/red by the same standard.
Sky showed no replays, instead the camera was focused in Neilson joking with the 4th official.
One week in to the season. One Tim conspiracy theory blown out the water. Brother Madden indeed.
See, this is the kind of stuff that blows these filth conspiracy theories away. Video evidence, they don’t like using video evidence. They like using stills that are stopped at the point where it suits, but don’t show the whole truth. This does. They don’t like guys like you who show the proper footage. So cap doffed.

And by the way, that was a red card tackle All. Day. Long.

No ifs or buts, a straight red. A shocker of a challenge but the refs right at it and he thinks it’s a 50-50 from his viewpoint, but that’s a red all day.

Seen this on twitter, looks like a red to me. Just posting for everyone who has to listen to the conspiracy theories from Timmy workmates tomorrow
I had a bet builder at 85/1 and the only two that never came in were bookings for Halliday and Soro. Both should have seen red never mind yellow!

This is quite an interesting take.

Halliday slides along the floor. Unfortunately he makes contact with McGregor's ankle, but at least the challenge is low and in the vicinity of the ball. Its a late but legitimate attempt to play the ball.

Soro has gone high and over the ball into Haliday's knee.

Everyone who has ever played football is always disgusted by these over the ball challenges.

Bizarre to state Halliday's was a shocker whilst minimising what is a worse challenge.

Halliday's tackle was poor. Its a yellow and thats it. But there's over the top outrage because Celtic were on the receiving end.
Hallidays should’ve been a booking but he knew what he was doing and could’ve done damage. Similar to Blacks on Jelavic if memory serves me right

I’ve seen McCulloch go over the ball like Soro, it was a booking too but don’t get the outrage

He honestly could have been sent off every game I’ve watched him play.
Hes basically in the same place as Scott Brown in that he commits so many fouls if hes even booked for 1/2 of them hed be sent off multiple times a season.

As such refs are far more lenient as being a player who likes to cheat, such lenience will only encourage more fouls, the refs to be more reluctant to book him as theyll have to send him off and so it continues to cycle....

Soro's on Halliday was a shocker, straight red after watching the video. Halliday's on McGregor should have been a yellow

I would say people that defend the refs get far more wound up as they know the stuff they come out with isnt exactly fair or balanced.

In a few weeks time, certainly in the next few months, you will see the same baldy timmy referee bouncing around with his shiny new cards out for every late challenge Rangers make in one of these fast and physical spfl fixtures... and the amazing part is some of you will be straight on to give him credit and say he cannot ignore the laws of the game or any dangerous tackles by our players or anyone elses.

I would say people that defend the refs get far more wound up as they know the stuff they come out with isnt exactly fair or balanced.

In a few weeks time, certainly in the next few months, you will see the same baldy timmy referee bouncing around with his shiny new cards out for every late challenge Rangers make in one of these fast and physical spfl fixtures... and the amazing part is some of you will be straight on to give him credit and say he cannot ignore the laws of the game or any dangerous tackles by our players or anyone elses.
I don’t tend to defend refs regularly as I think they’re incompetent and there’s no repercussions for continuous errors, I just call it as I see it

If that wasn’t a Celtic player there probably wouldn’t be a thread about it, that tells you all you need to know

Looks like Soro is doing Broonie's job now in the tackling department , so the ref's will just have to ignnore until instructed otherwise .

Back