Soro Tackle on Halliday

Please grab a copy of this video and share. You don't have to link to me. Facebook/YouTube block a lot of videos and I think we'd all like to make sure these type of things are out there.

Anyway, here's the tackle. Madden not far away and gives a goal kick to ra sellic.
The original photo from this thread shows what happened on Madden's blind side.
Yes, Halliday may have received a yellow/red later in the match but this is also a yellow/red by the same standard.
Sky showed no replays, instead the camera was focused in Neilson joking with the 4th official.
One week in to the season. One Tim conspiracy theory blown out the water. Brother Madden indeed.
it's even worse than i first thought. How can we have a level playing field when the tv companies are being so selective about what wont be shown as a replay or mentioned by the commentators.

Walker had no qualms calling halliday nasty but silence for this. Its a sham.

Hallidays should’ve been a booking but he knew what he was doing and could’ve done damage. Similar to Blacks on Jelavic if memory serves me right

I’ve seen McCulloch go over the ball like Soro, it was a booking too but don’t get the outrage
I don’t tend to defend refs regularly as I think they’re incompetent and there’s no repercussions for continuous errors, I just call it as I see it

If that wasn’t a Celtic player there probably wouldn’t be a thread about it, that tells you all you need to know
Soro's challenge was a lot worse than Halliday's, no replay or even a mention on sky about Soro yet Halliday was called 'nasty'.

A really strange set of posts from you on this.

I don’t tend to defend refs regularly as I think they’re incompetent and there’s no repercussions for continuous errors, I just call it as I see it

If that wasn’t a Celtic player there probably wouldn’t be a thread about it, that tells you all you need to know
Well its a thread you have joined to support the ref and tell us only one person posting on it can rise above all the nonsense football fans come out with.

You could say if it wasnt a Celtic player the ref wouldnt have ignored it, in all the other games this weekend the refs were using cards and dealing with any high or late challenges. Eyesight, fitness, poor standard, lack of training and all the other stuff we hear didnt seem to be problem.

You will disagree id say Bobby sends a Rangers player off if he sees something similar this season, id go as far to say he might even be hoping it happens.

The interesting thing about people that support refs is that you believe we shouldnt speak about tackles like the one above but we should thank the ref for doing the game, respect him and even give him some praise the next time he decides he feels hes comfortable using his cards and refereeing properly.

Soro's challenge was a lot worse than Halliday's, no replay or even a mention on sky about Soro yet Halliday was called 'nasty'.

A really strange set of posts from you on this.
Strange in what way?

you suspect I’m a Celtic fan :D. It’s a message board, sorry I don’t conform with the preferred narrative

Back