Soro Tackle on Halliday

When does the Compliant Officer get back off holiday ? Devlin against Bassey, Lewis against Hagi, Soro against Halliday ?

That’s a shocker btw.
Wonder if the unwashed will say, “madden never sent soro off, so him and Halliday had something to talk about on the podcast next week”.

The thing that struck me at the time about this tackle was that sky didn't show replays. They went to images of both managers and possession stats. I had thought it was a bad one, and this picture shows how bad it was. Brutal, reckless, dangerous. Seems typical of him already. Another that might be looked at retrospectively.

I can honestly say that having watched him several times, he is absolutely shit. He dives into tackles he can't win, can barely pass a ball ( watch his hospital pass that ironically led to their goal yesterday) , I can't kick a ball further than his first touch. I could go on; he really is genuinely horrific.

They think he is a good player. I wouldn’t say he is dreadfully bad but very average. Just runs about fouling people. He made the foul which hearts then scored from on 89 minute
I suspect they have started to grasp he’s crap. They seem to be turning against a few others, turnbull &his misshaped head, penuard the can’t be arsed, Taylor for not just football reasons, ralston for not really being any good, thumb because…well we all know why, bitton for being rubbish as well as…the keepers because they are not. And monkey face because there’s no mullions & mullions of transfer cash likely.

I remember seeing this happen and it was play on. My first thought was oh that was shocking but Madden just kept the game going

He’s a dirty wee bastardThe mentally challengeds think refs pick on him as well.

He seems to be the next Scott Brown in that regard. A guy that was apparently always a victim of harsh refereeing yet he accumulated less red cards in 11 years playing for the filth than Jack did in his first 6 months at Rangers.

He honestly could have been sent off every game I’ve watched him play.
It’s bizarre.

Usually 5 or so fouls to see a booking, Kelvin Phillip’s and Thiago are similar.

(Based on nothing other than them booting %^*& out of folk and not getting carded when I need them to:)))

could get the Count from Sesame Street in when he's playing in a game, sitting there counting the amount of fouls he makes until he gets booked

1.....2......3, count would probably get bored by the time he gets booked and he looks like he's taken over the Brown "never get booked" slot for them

I remember this one, I think they both went in, in a similar fashion - don’t recall thinking it should have been a red.

That said, my eyes had glazed over with just how sh*te the standard was

I can honestly say that having watched him several times, he is absolutely shit. He dives into tackles he can't win, can barely pass a ball ( watch his hospital pass that ironically led to their goal yesterday) , I can't kick a ball further than his first touch. I could go on; he really is genuinely horrific.
just about wavung his hands like a madman every time free kick is awarded against him

Back