Sorry guys, but I need to share this with you all.

And this with them having won the last 10 available trophies in a row. The thing is....they actually believe they are hard done to.
The inferior complex has been drilled into them from a very young age & the believe everything that the fat Japanese tells them via his useful lackies like certain journos and mad joe

He's perfectly correct. They have won 10 out of 10, but if it wasn't for the cheating orange referee bastards, they would have won 20 out of 10. (Timmy Logic)

3 players NOT CITED by their compliant officer, and still they complain.
Its called controlling the narrative.

Yeah, if it wasn't for all the cheating and conspiracies they'd be going for 132 in a row this year..

The fear has really set in. It's brilliant.
They win 10 trophies and then suddenly they get some genuine competition and suddenly the big bad masons and proddys make a comeback.
It will become sweeter the more we turn the screw.

The fear has really set in. It's brilliant.
They win 10 trophies and then suddenly they get some genuine competition and suddenly the big bad masons and proddys make a comeback.
It will become sweeter the more we turn the screw.
Yes, I demand to know where these bad masons and proddys have been for the past three years while they won everything. Sick? Extended holiday?

Has anyone involved with his organisation ever questioned his fitness to hold office? Presumably voted back in every year but does anyone ever stand against him or query his approach?

Quite happy for them to remain deluded, they won't notice they have lost the league until it's too late.

Unbelievably this Wing Nut comes from my hometown.

Due to their lot segregating innocent kids at 5 years of age I've Never had any association with throbbers like Stevo The Mick.

I think Stevie Bhoy is angry. The closer we get to 55 the more paranoid they become. 55 will kill them.

Unbelievably this Wing Nut comes from my hometown.

Due to their lot segregating innocent kids at 5 years of age I've Never had any association with throbbers like Stevo The Mick.
Looks like You dropped on there then mate;-)

Back