Sorry guys, but I need to share this with you all.

The fear has really set in. It's brilliant.
They win 10 trophies and then suddenly they get some genuine competition and suddenly the big bad masons and proddys make a comeback.
It will become sweeter the more we turn the screw.

Amen brother, the righteous will have their revenge on satan's hooped kin!

That’s the tactics they use, incessantly complaining about how they are cheated and discriminated against whilst simultaneously getting most things all their own way, intimidating officials and any other people who dare question them or thwart them in their efforts to stay on top... they really are a cancer our country would be well shot of if they would only please fold or f@ck off across the water away from here forever.

This mob’s presence in Scotland is definitely not a positive thing and I personally find it repugnant that WE are generally hated in Scotland and are everyone’s cup final whilst that VILE organisation and it’s adherents have been accepted and get an easy time of it on all manner of things...some very SERIOUS things at that but I suppose when you have so many likeminded people running things in all spheres of influence in the country and particularly the media it’s an easier task in hoodwinking the wider public.

The tramps are currently in the denial stage. When we actually win the league, the reality will hit them hard between the unusually large bit between their eyes. They will turn on the board, they will turn on Lennon and the players, car parks will be occupied.

It will be the tim on tim Super Bowl

No chance thats real , got to be a bear at the wind up

im still looking forward to them showing all these biased decisions that go against them

Back