Souness on McCoist return - “Anything is possible. He was very popular,”

Bonnyloyal

Graeme Souness has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 23rd October, that he would not rule out a Glasgow Rangers return for Ally McCoist.

Caixinha now appears to be under serious pressure at Rangers, with many suggesting that he should be dismissed.

And Souness has suggested that he wouldn’t be too surprised if McCoist returned as boss at Ibrox.

“Anything is possible. He was very popular,” Souness said. “I know there was something that was over money, but that’s for other people to decide.

"He did a job under difficult circumstances there, but I just want it sorted out. A good Rangers would be good for Celtic.”

He is so out of touch with Scottish football and Rangers he should just keep his nose out, stick to telling us about how you signed mojo....

%^*& it Souey, I'm in! Can we find room for Sir Duped too?

He could have thrown in Kenny Miller because he holds the team together and keeps fit.

Right now selling his book is more important than helping Rangers. What next 'Sir Duped', the man of my dreams'

Graeme Souness has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 23rd October, that he would not rule out a Glasgow Rangers return for Ally McCoist.

Caixinha now appears to be under serious pressure at Rangers, with many suggesting that he should be dismissed.

And Souness has suggested that he wouldn’t be too surprised if McCoist returned as boss at Ibrox.

“Anything is possible. He was very popular,” Souness said. “I know there was something that was over money, but that’s for other people to decide.

"He did a job under difficult circumstances there, but I just want it sorted out. A good Rangers would be good for Celtic.”
That's the last thing we need.

Souness is so far removed its untrue.

Im planning on going to his book signing on Wednesday night. Was going to ask him how he thinks we will play that night. Im fully expecting him to ask who we are playing.

That's absolutely mental. There must be something crazy in the water at the Talksport studio, or else it's something that rubbed off the resident loony.

Souness is way way out of touch with things. That's clear from whatever he says.

McCoist would genuinely be doing a worse job that Pedro.

Ffs !!
Honestly !!! Might as well bring Kenny mcdowell back too .... heard he’s a nice guy...

Souness is my hero but some of the stuff he’s been saying recently is strange to say the least.

All of a sudden Souness talks shite does he?

Don't care whether it is Smith,McCoist, McLeish, I'm all for bringing back 'whoever' who has the proven winning Rangers pride and spirit which is sadly lacking. No sorry, it is not lacking, it is fekken non-existent!! We will never get back to the top in Scotland with management teams that are alien to our clubs ethos and culture. All you 'fans' that want to carry on 'experimenting' with the club and 'won't be back' can fekk right off for there are plenty bears to fill your seats until you come crawling back when success comes back.

141oxw7.jpg[

That just shows how incredibly out of touch Souness is with the Rangers support.

Indeed.

Not his fault exactly but he’s been in the EPL bubble for 25 years and comments like this show it.

It’s a laughable suggestion.

It's not really how it happened.

Rough asked him out the blue, what about Ally for the manager?

Souness kind of took his time picking his words, obviously not wanting to disrespect his friend.

Brazil is pishing himself at us, Souness would be best to keep his mouth closed and not speak to vermin like him.

If he loves the club so much why doesn't he do something about it?

Unfortunately McCoist was and is popular with a lot of players. This is probably where Souness is getting his info from. I think a lot of ex pros from Allys era were blinded to his utter nonsense by the fact he was a good guy.

All of a sudden Souness talks shite does he?

Don't care whether it is Smith,McCoist, McLeish, I'm all for bringing back 'whoever' who has the proven winning Rangers pride and spirit which is sadly lacking. No sorry, it is not lacking, it is fekken non-existent!! We will never get back to the top in Scotland with management teams that are alien to our clubs ethos and culture. All you 'fans' that want to carry on 'experimenting' with the club and 'won't be back' can fekk right off for there are plenty bears to fill your seats until you come crawling back when success comes back.
The problem is that all the managers who know the clubs ethos and culture are hopeless in my opinion
Do we appoint the next manager because he supports rangers ?

Honest to %^*&

It’s obvious Souness took no interest in watching us whilst Ally was the manager.

As I have said on other threads let’s stick with Pedro until at least the end of the season or if Pedro decides to chuck it.

Sometimes I despair

Back