Southampton’s 135th Anniversary Kits.

People still wank over our 140th anniversary kit.

I think that’s because the home and away Adidas equipment Rangers kits are genuine classics and worn by arguably one of the greatest teams we’ve had who went unbeaten in the champions league .

Southampton a club I’ve never associated with nice kits but these are nice , sponsor looks dreadful though

The people complaining about the sponsor on our new kit should look at the OP and count ourselves lucky.

You know what it's like when we put a sash on our strips all the scum accuse us of being sectarian but like the away strip

Sponsor is god awful.
I've had a couple of lazio tops, and they come without the sponsor.

I'd rather they done that with all the replica kit, that's for the players to wear for advertising, not the public.

I know a few dont like the new chelsea kit, I think it's fine but the 3 absolutely ruins it. Not going to say too much, because we might end up with something the same one day. Would hate to see something like that on a rangers kit.

They are ok, but does it not defeat the purpose of a change kit by having red/white for home, but then having white/red for the away?

I've had a couple of lazio tops, and they come without the sponsor.

I'd rather they done that with all the replica kit, that's for the players to wear for advertising, not the public.

I know a few dont like the new chelsea kit, I think it's fine but the 3 absolutely ruins it. Not going to say too much, because we might end up with something the same one day. Would hate to see something like that on a Rangers kit.
Yeah I’ve had a couple of their Macron tops and Genoa and Sampdoria.

Seems to be with some of the Italian clubs outside the big hitters their fans jersey is sponsorless and then the player issue ones are sold with the sponsor.

Fucking sponsor but.

It makes me feel bad to say it but sponsors in Chinese REALLY piss me off, looks dreadful. Totally understand the marketing reasons but I've not seen a nice kit yet with it.

Back