Soy Alfredo.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
After last night's world class performance from the wee man, I thought it fitting to post this again. Just in case there are those that missed it.

Should be sent to everyone that has misunderstood our humble hero and stupidly believed all the hype from our hate filled mhedia. For instance all Scottish referees.

It seems the European refs also have it in for him.

There's an unwritten rule for Scottish referees, and it's shown up by their European counterparts.

For the first 20 minutes of every game, no cards will be issued against Rangers opponents. So it's open season on the likes of Alfie for at least the first quarter.

Hopefully this is taken as a positive rather than criticism.

Morelos outside the penalty box last night was magnificent. Strong, quick, committed. He rag dolled their defenders umpteen times.
But his decision making at crucial moments in and around the box shows he is still young and inexperienced. He opted to shoot when a clear pass was on. He passed when a better option was available.

His goals record, hold up play, attitude, work rate and strength already make him worth a lot of money. Once he plays in more big games and gains that instant decision making he will be worth £30 million.

Morelos outside the penalty box last night was magnificent. Strong, quick, committed. He rag dolled their defenders umpteen times.
But his decision making at crucial moments in and around the box shows he is still young and inexperienced. He opted to shoot when a clear pass was on. He passed when a better option was available.

His goals record, hold up play, attitude, work rate and strength already make him worth a lot of money. Once he plays in more big games and gains that instant decision making he will be worth £30 million.

Agree with every word of that.

We are sitting on a winning hand with our wee mad buffalo :D

Absolutely love the wee guy

I agree with that. He was superb for 60 mins last night but in the sense of being unplayable and creating havoc rather than providing decisive moments.

I actually thought he was really poor the last thirty and made a series of poor decisions when there was time and space to do the right thing.

Over the piece it was an exceptional display but he still has plenty to work on.

Honestly think the wee man would thrive with someone playing alongside him handles the burden of the sole striker brilliantly but think he would be even better playing of someone .
So unselfish for the team never seen a striker take the whole defence on himself like he does.

After last night's world class performance from the wee man, I thought it fitting to post this again. Just in case there are those that missed it.

Should be sent to everyone that has misunderstood our humble hero and stupidly believed all the hype from our hate filled mhedia. For instance all Scottish referees.
To be honest, the wee man is the very epitome of a genuine warrior.
He wears our shirt as well as any in the past.
He has had his moments but so did Big Woodburn and Colin Colin and Bud and Big John and Captain Cutlass and so many others.

I think he is a star and worth the entrance money every time he plays.

I love his passion his endeavour his raw courage and his skill.
I also love his intense sincere caring for his profession, he really wants to do well so much that it can often overwhelm him.
But he is becoming smarter more mature and wiser to how others react towards him.
They are of course not so sincere.

Last night he ran himself into the ground for Rangers.
He left nothing on that pitch as he dragged his empty body off the ground at the final whistle.
What more can we say?

With respect to the referee, Sr Lahoz, last night, whom I have seen often as I watch quite a lot of La Liga, I wonder if being Spanish and therefore obviously able to converse with Alfie, which is unusual for him in Scotland I imagine, might have already warned him the couple of times when he spoke to him previously before he booked him. I thought that earlier the referee was at least communicating with Alfie, as opposed to the normal Scottish referee position of already having card in hand.
While Alfie was receiving as many dunts as he was giving out he is a bit more physical than the norm in Spain and going in on the goalkeeper is something that pretty well always attracts a yellow card there in my experience.
I fancy it will be another learning experience for not just Alfie but all the players. As they get more European experience they’ll hopefully learn referees ‘national traits’.
As an aside the Spanish recognised a long time ago that if you want to progress football in your country refereeing is the first thing to sort out. The Spanish FA did that and the result was skilful players flourished and they won consecutive European Championships and the World Cup.
I would be quite happy to have referees like Sr Lahoz, and the French referee from last season who was terrific as well rather than our useless clowns.

On last nights performance, I counted 4 times at least where he sounded his defender by using his body when they're tight to him. It's a terrific move and Feyenoord couldn't cope with it. It's not quite up there with the Mols turn in terms of skill but its mighty effective.

Said it before but I'm a fan of the wee man firr life and hope whichever team he moves to after us appreciates him as much as we do.

Back