Spanish commentary on the Kent goal in Braga!

Watched the game on Mexican TV (Spanish commentry), whilst running the BT on the PC.
Not only was the Spanish commentry much more exciting, but they showed several shots of the Rangers Supporters in the stand (particularly at the end of the game), which BT did not!

I wonder why, since I think they were both using the same footage.

Excellent watched it 3 times there. Will probably check it out a few more later on to brighten up my day.

Over twenty seconds he lasted.
MacLean did the same under his breath but his was "FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK.
brilliant! well played.

Reminds me of a Spanish Gaz Neville when torres scored v Barcelona

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Love the fact that Kamberi is straight over to celebrate with Kent. He gets it being a Ranger.
Great finish from Kent.
If only the commentators in Scotland could be so enthusiastic about us.

Over twenty seconds he lasted.
MacLean did the same under his breath but his was "FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK.
You could play that side by side with any given rapper's section from So Solid Crew's number one smash hit '21 Seconds To Go' and he'd still not be finished! :))

Pffft, you're clearly not with it like me, if you are not familiar with The So Solid Crew. Still one of the biggest and best bands in the world today, I believe.
Get you, like Glenn Miller, you mean? Moonlight Serenade; dee-dee-dee-dee-, dah-dee-dee-dee-dah-dah.
They were the days, eh?

Back