Spanish commentary on the Kent goal in Braga!

MO_TxTruBlu

Watched the game on Mexican TV (Spanish commentry), whilst running the BT on the PC.
Not only was the Spanish commentry much more exciting, but they showed several shots of the Rangers Supporters in the stand (particularly at the end of the game), which BT did not!

I wonder why, since I think they were both using the same footage.

Mermaid

Excellent watched it 3 times there. Will probably check it out a few more later on to brighten up my day.

cockney gers boy

Official Ticketer
Over twenty seconds he lasted.
MacLean did the same under his breath but his was "FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK.
brilliant! well played.

Glendonagasaki

Official Ticketer
Reminds me of a Spanish Gaz Neville when torres scored v Barcelona

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

asialoyal

Love the fact that Kamberi is straight over to celebrate with Kent. He gets it being a Ranger.
Great finish from Kent.
If only the commentators in Scotland could be so enthusiastic about us.

Rudiger

Over twenty seconds he lasted.
MacLean did the same under his breath but his was "FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK.
You could play that side by side with any given rapper's section from So Solid Crew's number one smash hit '21 Seconds To Go' and he'd still not be finished! :))