Spanish fitba on ITV

calderbear

Spanish league will be broadcast live and exclusively free to air on ITV, ITV4 and ITV Hub.
ITV’s first LaLigamatch will be Real Sociedad v FCBarcelona on Sunday August 21st, following a deal with rights holders Premier Sports. Coverage will begin on ITV4 at 8:30pm, with kick-off at 9pm

Back in the late 90's when I first got satellite tv, in the days before it became all digital, I discovered that I could watch a live Spanish game every Saturday night on one of the German channels. The commentary was in German but I absolutely loved it. Years later when it started to be broadcast in English on the Sky channels it never seemed to be as enjoyable for me.

Back in the late 90's when I first got satellite tv, in the days before it became all digital, I discovered that I could watch a live Spanish game every Saturday night on one of the German channels. The commentary was in German but I absolutely loved it. Years later when it started to be broadcast in English on the Sky channels it never seemed to be as enjoyable for me.
The German satellite channels had some great stuff on in the late 90s. Bundesliga B was tremendous to watch. Seem to recall they'd have back to back to back matches on for the Uefa / CWC. I'm certain our match v Leverkusen away in wee Dick's first season was live on one of those channels.

The German satellite channels had some great stuff on in the late 90s. Bundesliga B was tremendous to watch. Seem to recall they'd have back to back to back matches on for the Uefa / CWC. I'm certain our match v Leverkusen away in wee Dick's first season was live on one of those channels.
Home & away were live on free-to-air German channels.

These channels (ZDF and ARD), usually showed all German teams playing UEFA Cup.

I don't know what La Liga directors will think of this deal.

I mean, for 7,99£ a month I can see all free-to-air UK channels through an app. All ITV channels are included which means I can see a few La Liga matches without paying any sort of subscription over here.

Back