Spanish News report on Celtic's hooligans in Benidorm

As amazing as the silence from the Scottish press is at last weeks 19th Century Terrorist fest in Valencia, as disgusting as many of those fans present would have conducted themselves in their cups and notwithstanding the deliciously ironic amusement one might find in IRA chanting imbeciles sowing a crop of gratuitous violence upon themselves, nonetheless it is difficult to watch these Spanish thugs in action without wondering how Spain as a country gets such a free pass from UEFA?

Their cops have barely changed from the fascist thugs that battered the life out of any free thinking Spaniard back in the days of Franco no matter the now decades of apparent democratic development.

If these scenes depicted British cops in action there would be an uproar inside these shores.
Maybe cultural Protestantism has had some effect on social outcomes after all?

Been the case for nearly fifty years now, at least.
Ever since we raped and pillaged and burnt down Barcelona.
You know, it was that bad, they fixed their city back to brand new in less than a year.
Then they invited us back for a pre-season tournament,

Unlike Seville where mass disorder was also completely ignored by the Scottish media

201902230909251551009464.gif

As amazing as the silence from the Scottish press is at last weeks 19th Century Terrorist fest in Valencia, as disgusting as many of those fans present would have conducted themselves in their cups and notwithstanding the deliciously ironic amusement one might find in IRA chanting imbeciles sowing a crop of gratuitous violence upon themselves, nonetheless it is difficult to watch these Spanish thugs in action without wondering how Spain as a country gets such a free pass from UEFA?

Their cops have barely changed from the fascist thugs that battered the life out of any free thinking Spaniard back in the days of Franco no matter the now decades of apparent democratic development.

If these scenes depicted British cops in action there would be an uproar inside these shores.
Maybe cultural Protestantism has had some effect on social outcomes after all?

Didn’t one of the bears point out that we had been twice in Valencia with no trouble Bilko ?

You sure you’re not being a bit harsh on their police ?

And to think there was probably more scotshit journalists and reporters there than spanish newsmen who never seen or heard anything naughty from the mhorons of Saville Row.

Maybe I am not lavishing enough praise on our travelling support and just how well the Bears conduct themselves in foreign parts.

I get the feeling that the disrespectful show over the Valencia badge plus the feed from Benidorm probably had these guys on the edge for the tims visit.

News reports that 4 people have been stabbed in Benidorm overnight

Report says someone with a Scottish accent fled the scene

Wonder if any poet stragglers are involved in this?

Update:

Reports saying 2 x British men aged 20 & 21 arrested over this incident

Last edited:

Update:

30+ loyalists from the Falkirk area in the CFB over for a stag doo on Friday morning hope there all ok.

That will teach them to wave Catalan flags in Spain.

I dont understand this pish.

I would never think "the Barcelona game is a perfect opportunity to buy a Spain flag and wave it about".

I'll be too busy thinking of where the best boozer and eats are in Barcelona.

Anyone know what these batons are made of, they seem very flexible...designed to leave a weal rather than break a leg ? Anyone been hit by one ?

Silence is deafening from the Scottish Government, and the Scottish media.
I wonder why?
Oh that’s it! It wasn’t Rangers fans.

St pats fan that got his headphones smashed and was rolling about the ground is in the rags saying he was innocent and was begging :) :) :)

Update:

British? That won't go down well with them.

Anyone know what these batons are made of, they seem very flexible...designed to leave a weal rather than break a leg ? Anyone been hit by one ?

Never, maybe you should give the Greenock Celtic Supporters Club a ring, I'm sure they'd know better than most of us!! :))

I Lifted this from the Record today, not posting link.

"Scottish football fans":rolleyes:

apologies if posted anywhere else!

Benidorm knife attack witness screamed in fear as 'Scottish football fans' stabbed two men
One eye witness has called the attack 'horrific and uncalled' after she watched in terror as two Scottish sports fans pulled the knifes out at an Irish bar on Sunday night.

Another witness commented: “"I was actually there, it was the football 'fans' in the Irish bar opposite the Marina. They'd been in there since early morning and were already rowdy at lunch time. It wasn't the proper fans, they were disgusted by the idiots."

Did I miss something.... were Scotland playing Spain recently?

"Two men arrested after unleashing a horror knife attack at a Benidorm bar are reported to be Scottish football fans"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/benidorm-knife-attack-witness-screamed-14050006
Two Scottish football fans in an Irish bar.
How did they know they were football fans?
What indication was there to make this connection?
It surely cannot have been the clothing that they wore, because if this was so, then it would declare what team they supported thus narrowing their identity down, and that, of course, is what good journalists do, ...accurately report the facts.

So we can only conclude that they were identified as football fans because of some other connection to the beautiful game, perhaps they were overheard discussing tactics when the debate erupted into a violent confrontation?

I mean, surely The Daily Record isn't withholding vital information from the public in order to distort public awareness and to cover up uncomfortable truths because they are no longer a paper that reports the unvarnished facts but instead pursues a different dishonest agenda?
That would be the end of a newspaper surely if that were true?

I Lifted this from the Record today, not posting link.

"Scottish football fans":rolleyes:

apologies if posted anywhere else!

Benidorm knife attack witness screamed in fear as 'Scottish football fans' stabbed two men
One eye witness has called the attack 'horrific and uncalled' after she watched in terror as two Scottish sports fans pulled the knifes out at an Irish bar on Sunday night.

Another witness commented: “"I was actually there, it was the football 'fans' in the Irish bar opposite the Marina. They'd been in there since early morning and were already rowdy at lunch time. It wasn't the proper fans, they were disgusted by the idiots."

She’s confirmed it on the Benidorm Facebook that it was Celtic fans.

As I initially thought it appears 2 mentally challengeds are involved

Up in court today or tomorrow and I can’t see them getting a fine as surely that’s attempted murder ?

You just know the SMSM will try and bury this incident

As I initially thought it appears 2 mentally challengeds are involved

Up in court today or tomorrow and I can’t see them getting a fine as surely that’s attempted murder ?

You just know the SMSM will try and bury this incident

They tried to bury the incident before where the boy glassed the Spaniards in Barcelona.

These scum will in the end, have their passports removed, you know those British ones that they all hate and detest, those ones, but we will need to get rid of wee Nic. first, her and her storm troopers,roll on the day.

Back