Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

Bottom line for me - keep the lurgan bigot in the job until we lift the title- let his pain on seeing us back where we belong be - a career ending finale - same with their supporters, let them suffer till the day they die

If they win it helps the coefficent and makes lennon less likely to get sacked so it is a win win really

Strangely the poets seem to get decent results away from home and do shite at the piggery.

When for years it was the other way around.

Them out tonight an us through would be absolutely phenomenal.

Strangely the poets seem to get decent results away from home and do shite at the piggery.

When for years it was the other way around.

Them out tonight an us through would be absolutely phenomenal.
Their home record has been pretty guff for years. They had a lot of success under O'Neill and, to a lesser extent, Strachan by playing awful, physical football and relying on set pieces to get goals. Once they started trying to play football their record quickly deteriorated. I wouldn't be touching Sparta tonight as I think it could go either way. Sparta are rubbish.

Fancy Celtic to get a result. Sparta are a poor side wouldn’t touch them on the betting.

Given they should field a stronger side than the one that took four off them at the piggery that looks a fantastic bet to me.

Sparta and both to score for me @ 4/1. Can’t see why the mentally challengeds are favourites.

TLB suggested Europe was gone for them after the last game. A bit odd with three games left to play.

It’s firmly on my do not touch list of games.

Both teams are on terrible runs of form.

Too many aspects of this game are random. Covid, form, Celtic players maybe know they can get Lennon gone.

Not going near it.

Sparta lost 4.2 at the weekend at home. I’m with you Coza.

Betting in running is an option for people considering it of course.

Wouldn't bother me the tims winning, would help co efficient and they're out anyway. Also gives Lennon another boost to stay on.

That said I'll never knock back another trouncing of them in Europe.

As above there's no real way we can lose here beyond them winning 4 or 5-0 and injecting some belief. If they lose badly they might sack Lennon. That said I'm surprised the odds are still that stacked against Sparta given the ease with which they beat them last time around. Definitely worth the kids Christmas fund at least.

I would be suprised if Celtic don’t get a win tonight. On the road they are pretty decent in the Europa league. Looking at their run up until new year I can’t help but think we are going to be facing a Celtic team with renewed confidence come new year . Up to us to just keep winning

Big odds,they must have players out.
Doesnt work that way for Euro games always. I know it looks like a good bet for people who know what they are doing but average Vince/Michael/Sean is still piling on to Celtic in the bizarre belief they will take something from the game.

They’ve went full hammer thrower now in terms of the defence. Also rushing back the french fairy. Last throw of dice to get a run going

2 keepers included on a weak bench.

Wtf is that all about?

Back