Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

Hope they get absolute raped over there. 4 nil this time will do.
2-1 Rangers. Come on Lads.

I wonder if thumbheid has been on the powder again, not even on the bench tonight. Julie Anne at the back with Mary Anne.

Hilarious how Lennon has been spouting shite about Griffiths Ajeti etc not being fit yet and in comes Julien after about 2 months out

Sparta have made 3 changes from the side who smashed them at home.

Same back four and the electrician who got three goals starts again along with the sub who came on and got the fourth.

Looks like Lennon has finally clicked on to the fact that Duffy,Ping-Pong and Rogic are abysmal and dropped all 3.

Yahoos are at full strength against a pretty poor Sparta Prague side. Anything less than a win tonight from them and I can't see Lennon surviving much longer.

Cringeworthy.

Get him out our beautiful stadium. Makes me sick seeing him there when we cannot even get in

Absolutely.

He has said and written some terrible things about us.

He should not be allowed through the doors.

OMFG, Craigan truly is a fuckin slavering shite!!! A 4-1 humping at the piggery and he's still in denial that SP were the better team!!

That tadger hartson , said elyanoosie or whatever the %^*& his name is, was the best player in Scotland at the moment lol ... crackpot

It’s no surprise . Their away record in Europa league is decent and Prague are bang average

Shettlestons looking comfortable.

Finally they have dropped ping pong ........ absolutely galling that their management has kept playing him.

Back