Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

If the poets get beat tonight is there any result in the other game meaning they are out tonight? I know it will be mission impossible if they do get beat.

lol-meme.gif

Must admit I thought Jullien would shore them up a bit but they are absolutely shocking at the back nobody has a clue what to do.

I’ve got the game on while cooking dinner and a never watch them but they are absolutely horrific at the back. They need 3/4 a game to even think about getting a win, I wish we were playing them at the weekend!
shocking, absolutely shocking!
Long May it continue

Celtic's right back is having an off night. More so than the rest of them, and more so than the rest of them have been having an off month but Sparta should be targeting him.

Julian Clary's Bambi leg not long enough to clear the goal there! Also fired a 40 yard pass out for a shy under no pressure and no Prague or Vermin player even in the area his pass attempted to go to! Duffy stood up and applauded, Head rat stuffed in another piece of snuff

Just turned it on the exact second they were picking the ball at the net, what a terrible goal to concede

Back