Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

I'm split on another loss tonight. IMO, we need Lennon to stay in post as long as possible. A roaring defeat tonight would speed that up.

Hold my hands up, I’d expected Celtic to win here. I know how poor they are, but I hold the Scottish game in higher regard than others & felt they should be winning here.

Whilst it is amusing, it’s a pain in the arse for the coefficient & puts more importance on our games.

Celtic don't belong in Europe. They look completely out of place , and this isn't even a high level. We tend to breeze these teams off the park where as they just keep getting pumped.

I’m genuinely sick of the commentators that I’ve witnessed on tim games, they had a reasonable attack just after kickoff and they were waxing lyrical as if it was Barcelona!
theyre fucking deranged going on about how well they’re playing bumming them right up!! They’re dreadful, no amount of gaslighting the audience is Gona prove otherwise.

Must admit I thought Jullien would shore them up a bit but they are absolutely shocking at the back nobody has a clue what to do.
Think it shows how important it is to have a top notch keeper and the confidence that brings.

It really pains me that Scott Brown has been fortunate enough to captain Celtic during these past 10 years, he is a truly abomination of a footballer, I mean that in every sense of the word

he can’t pass, can’t tackle without fouling and basically falls about on his arse constantly

he is pathetic
came on just to post what you said ;)

Hold my hands up, I’d expected Celtic to win here. I know how poor they are, but I hold the Scottish game in higher regard than others & felt they should be winning here.

Whilst it is amusing, it’s a pain in the arse for the coefficient & puts more importance on our games.

They should be winning. Sparta are ok and quite decent going forward, but they are far from a good European side. I mean, they're not the only ones in this game who are far from a good European side but y'know.

Got 2-2 at 12/1, happily rip it up for another scudding though.

Not sure TLB survives a doing right enough.

They got a gubbing at home, what makes you think they should be winning?

I’m genuinely sick of the commentators that I’ve witnessed on tim games, they had a reasonable attack just after kickoff and they were waxing lyrical as if it was Barcelona!
theyre fucking deranged going on about how well they’re playing bumming them right up!! They’re dreadful, no amount of gaslighting the audience is Gona prove otherwise.

People here go on about Rob Mclean on our games far too much....seemingly he's not excited enough when we score?

Rob McLean sounds exactly like he did on any game I watched him commentate on 20 years ago. There's not some inherent anti-Rangers bias.

That c--t Hamilton though, he's so far up mentally challenged arse its unreal

The coefficient will be boosted when we win the Europa league mate.

They got a gubbing at home, what makes you think they should be winning?
Freak results happen, we’ve had our fair share & so have they. Sparta are an ‘alright’ team, they really shouldn’t be causing Celtic any bother.

Like I said though, it is hilarious.

Back